Author Topic: [Forum Game] Assassins: Murder in Masahakon  (Read 72359 times)

Fury

Re: [Forum Game] Assassins: Murder in Masahakon
« Reply #135: August 25, 2012, 09:46:49 PM »
Take Barek down and we take down one assassin already - it's that simple! If no incriminating evidence is found then... well, then Cren is so dead.

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #136: August 25, 2012, 10:20:06 PM »
For myself, i find very contradicting Cren and Fury. While i can't convince you, i strongly suggest to avoid voting for anyone else, and splitting vote may result in a double lynch we can't afford.

Cren in my opinion is totally irrational, he never vote with the masses and vote blindly on random fact. Saying me and Barek are suspicious.

Fury, clearly tried to double lynch 2 innocents.

I said so far, to don't lynch Slapsticks, eliminate the silent one first (ketchum) since we had no clue who to vote, avoiding double lynching to give time to specialized non-assassins diplomats to do their job. Why that would be suspicious?

Unless proven otherwise, theses 2 are either assassins, or innocents diplomats putting our survival at risk, in both case they are expendable or deserve to die.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 10:22:45 PM by Ross »
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #137: August 25, 2012, 10:40:22 PM »
Alright, i never wished, supported or voted against Slapsticks, after analyzing everything again Cren is making too much contradictions. I will not act against him only because he considers me suspicious. I will wait to see the opinion of the majority. But my vote will go to either Fury or Cren.

UNVOTE FURY

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #138: August 26, 2012, 04:07:40 AM »
What we know- Fury wanted two innocent diplomats dead. He wants me dead (because I'm a liar, apparently). He wants me and Barek dead, when there is no evidence against either of us. He is almost certainly one of the assassins.

I have based my suspicions based on the diplomat's behaviour and voting pattern. Those 3 voted against an innocent Slapsticks, he luckily is saved from hanging but gets a sword in his gut minutes later. So whom did you think it to be, huh?

Lolz. You have targeted the same diplomat from day one, despite evidence against Fury.

I say we lynch both Fury and Cren. We rid ourselves of two assassins in one day. Sonya, Penchant and Zakilevo, I hope you make the right decision. We need to root out the assassins soon, and these guys are them.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #139: August 26, 2012, 04:37:33 AM »
Is it really a good idea to do a double lynching? I thought that stuff was last-ditch effort when it'd do-or-die time.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #140: August 26, 2012, 05:08:20 AM »
I'd generally be against double lynching at this stage, but the evidence is piling up against Fury and Cren.

Fury I'm fairly certain about, based on his voting suggestions day 1, and their turnout, combined with his attacks against me, and complete lack of even a basic "I'm no assassin" defense.  Cren seems like a really strong candidate for an assassin as well, though it could just be unfortunate foolishness on his part.

If we could swing a double lynching against them, I'd be for it.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #141: August 26, 2012, 05:15:21 AM »
Fury -2- Barek(115), Lefanis(117)
Barek -2- Cren (120), Fury(124)
Cren -1- Indirik (129)

vn - Sonya, Penchant, Zakilevo, Ross

I'm a little confused as to why Ross has withdrawn his vote.  To wait and see what the majority does??

I still think there are 3 assassins among us.  Fury (likely), Cren (possibly), and I'm really unsure on the third.  Ross maybe, for his strange voting.  Sonya maybe, also for strange voting and logic.  Penchant and Zakilevo have been pretty quiet, which is sometimes an indicator of either wolfishness or villager power role.  Hard to say.

Indirik and Lefanis I think are both in the clear, and I am clearly no assassin.

Also, we're highly unlikely to secure a double against Fury and Cren.  Let's assume for a second that they're both wolves, and that there's a third in the mix.  That's three votes that we can't count on.  And let's assume that we could rally the other votes to our cause.  That's 6 Good Guy votes, at best we could do 3 and 3, and the bad guys would counter by doing 3 for one of us.   I say we focus on Fury, hope our Seer can uncover some more truth, and see how it plays out.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #142: August 26, 2012, 05:21:31 AM »
Vote Barek, you are eager to blame others but have still not told anyone where you were on the first night. Oooo, what would be very unique and basically gurantee killing a assassin is a triple lynching but is quite risky since if we kill only 1 assassin we end up at 3vs3 which is parity still if we have 4 assassins.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 05:23:40 AM by Penchant »
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Zakilevo

« Reply #143: August 26, 2012, 05:24:59 AM »
VOTE Barek

I don't trust people when they say they are 'clearly no assassin' :p

*Sorry guys. I am somewhat busy this weekend. Can't RP too much.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #144: August 26, 2012, 05:26:46 AM »
lol

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #145: August 26, 2012, 05:31:04 AM »
Are you guys !@#$ting me?

Fury has given nothing to explain his desire for a double on day 1 - for a pair of innocent villagers.

I thought I did explain where I was on the night of the murder, I was doing cardio with Cren's mother!  Geez guys.

I'm going to say "I told you so" in enormous letters if you guys lynch me.  Sigh.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 05:50:21 AM by Barek (jerm) »

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #146: August 26, 2012, 06:00:59 AM »
Day 2 voting (11 hours to go)

Fury (2 votes) - Barek (115), Lefanis (117)
Barek (4 votes) - Cren (120), Fury (124), Penchant (142), Zakilevo (143)
Cren (1 vote) - Indirik (129)

Ross and Sonya have yet to vote.

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #147: August 26, 2012, 08:40:02 AM »
I really consider killing myself now.

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #148: August 26, 2012, 08:56:23 AM »
Seriously why ?

Person A clearly go against general consensus aim to get 2 persons dead 1st day, both  innocent, put ourselves at risk acting in a way to CLEARLY harm us and then make FALSE accusation ( said I didn't like 3 person bc they vote against Slapstick while none of the 3 did)

Person B acted against double lynching innocent, act and make recommendation to help us and participate in debate. His assumption so far was right like me.

Then person A accuses B and others WITHOUT any logic reason ( I think he said I vote for him I hope some of you know why ? ) Isn't it shady ?And people follow him because " I find suspicious he said I am clearly not an assassin".

Big news guys : I am clearly not an assassin too.

VOTE ROSS

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #149: August 26, 2012, 09:02:41 AM »
And now someone bring discussion about triple lynching...

Sigh

Assassins are clearly acting together.