Author Topic: [Forum Game] Assassins: Murder in Masahakon  (Read 69415 times)

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Assassins: Murder in Masahakon
« Reply #105: August 25, 2012, 03:39:47 PM »
Day 1 voting (1.5 hours to go)

Slapsticks (3 votes) - Indirik (86), Penchant (87), Lefanis (89)
Barek (1 vote) - Cren (37)
Ketchum (4 votes) - Barek (96), Zakilevo (99), Slapsticks (101), Ross (102)

Ketchum, Fury and Sonya are yet to vote. Better get a move on.

Fury

« Reply #106: August 25, 2012, 03:59:11 PM »
I checked in late after some diplomacy in a different land with a different time zone and have received my new diplomatic credentials late and I was late to arrive to this diplomatic engagement and slept soundly through the night and most of the day and have only now been informed of  the murder.

Fury

« Reply #107: August 25, 2012, 04:03:25 PM »
Slapsticks seems too crazy to be a diplomat and people think Ketchum is keeping too quiet when a murder has happened. So I say we test both of them and go for a double.

VOTE Slapsticks

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108: August 25, 2012, 04:05:33 PM »
Sorry i have been waiting, to heard everyone excuse for NOT being the Assassin.

Still by now i haven't found any clue, or mistake on everyone's action to warrant my accusation to some one. Once again will review the conversation and vote.

Since as diplomats we cant just simply point some one, we aren't commoners, there must be any kind of prof or we will be hanging an innocent diplomat.

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #109: August 25, 2012, 04:10:45 PM »
Hmmm... Funny how Sonya and Fury respond in consonance. Perhaps they are the assassins and are trying to kill off us innocent ambassadors.

So, to prevent double lynching-

UNVOTE SLAPSTICKS VOTE KETCHCUM
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110: August 25, 2012, 04:30:10 PM »
So far as today:

Zakilevo - was in a private banquet where no one else was invited, also doesn’t trust me, or is accusing me.

Barek- Upset for not having an assistant also explodes on rage and insults.

Indirik - Distrust Barek for the lack of knowledge, which any diplomat should have

Penchant – was with Zakilevo in the private party, since both were together, by the time we find one as assassin, the other should be as well.

Lefanis – suspects everyone, voted blindly?

Cren – Believes that Barek is the Assassin, for lack of Ambassador Credentials.

Ross - voted ketchun who haven’t come.

Slapsticks – is being cautious, maybe too much…….have to keep an eye on him, but is not the first suspect.

Fury – not enough info…… yet

Ketchun – where in the hell is he?

Well i have decided to VOTE FOR Ketchun he should have been a present by now.

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #111: August 25, 2012, 04:50:42 PM »
Slapsticks seems too crazy to be a diplomat and people think Ketchum is keeping too quiet when a murder has happened. So I say we test both of them and go for a double.

Did you read what I said about a double here? It's sort of the opposite of what we need to do.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Velax

• Honourable King
  • House de Vere
    • View Profile
« Reply #112: August 25, 2012, 05:02:21 PM »
Day 1 and Night 1

Slapsticks (3 votes) - Indirik (86), Penchant (87), Fury (107)
Barek (1 vote) - Cren (37)
Ketchum (6 votes) - Barek (96), Zakilevo (99), Slapsticks (101), Ross (102), Lefanis (109), Sonya (110)

The brutal murder of Yvonne shocked the diplomatic retinue. Everyone demanded answers. They spent the day arguing with each other, attempting to root out the hidden Assassins in their retinue. Arguments turn to accusations and recriminations and eventually everyone turns on the most quiet of their group - Ketchum.

The Diplomats drag Ketchum outside, kicking and screaming. They order the guards to set up a rope and noose from a nearby tree. Ketchum struggles hard, protesting his innocence and begging the others to calm down and see reason. They do not. The guards string the screaming Ketchum up by his neck. He thrashes on the end of the rope, legs and arms waving in the air as he attempts to free himself. Eventually his body stills and he hangs there, swinging in the breeze.

The other Diplomats raid Ketchum's tent, looking for evidence he was responsible for the murder of Yvonne, but find nothing.

Ketchum the innocent Diplomat was executed.

That night, there were sounds of creeping and skulking around the delegation. The unknown figures were quietly arguing in whispers.

"I say we go for the quiet one."

"No, he's no danger. Let's go for the noisy one!"

"No, no, no...he's too obvious. Besides, the boss says we have to leave him alone."

"I say we get the rich guy."

"Alright, shut up! Everyone knows how it works, it has to be unanimous. Now here's how it's gonna work...."

It was decided in a few minutes. The assassins crept off to do their grisly work. The next morning, the body of one of the Diplomats was found in his tent, murdered.

Slapsticks the innocent Diplomat was murdered.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 06:20:54 PM by Velax »

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #113: August 25, 2012, 05:03:31 PM »
Yay!
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #115: August 25, 2012, 05:10:01 PM »

VOTE Slapsticks

Fury was happy to let two non-assassins die in a tie.

Vote Fury
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Fury

« Reply #116: August 25, 2012, 05:58:51 PM »
OOPS. I was only voting what everyone one was voting. Anyway, how do we know they were diplomats? The most that we did is we searched their bodies and their rooms and found nothing incriminating. Bollocks I say!

Hmmm... Funny how Sonya and Fury respond in consonance. Perhaps they are the assassins and are trying to kill off us innocent ambassadors.
UNVOTE SLAPSTICKS VOTE KETCHCUM
Hey, we said nothing in consonance at all - totally different! This one's a liar.

VOTE Lefanis

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #117: August 25, 2012, 06:51:40 PM »
Do you think we arose to our title of ambassadors by being fools, Fury? I tried to prevent the death of an innocent diplomat at sunset. I moved to prevent a double lynching. Now you are trying to bump me off because I got in the way of your wicked assassin plans.

VOTE FURY
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #118: August 25, 2012, 07:26:51 PM »
Vote fury

No doubt.

Edit: removed last part, i'm thinking about it.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2012, 07:36:46 PM by Ross »
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #119: August 25, 2012, 07:44:19 PM »
Indirik shook his head at the news that Slapsticks had been murdered. "Well, he got what he wanted, an innocent is dead."

Indirik's assistant spoke quietly: "Is that what they call ironic?"

Indirik looked sharply at the assistant. "You really are a pathetic scribe aren't you?"

The scribe's face assumed a sheepish expression. "As you say, m'Lord."

"No, that's irony. Irony would be if I were to say 'You're a really amazing scribe.' Anyway, I'm not jumping on this "Hang  Fury" bandwagon. I'm worried about Lefanis. He said he thought two people could have been assassins, and then voted for a completely different person. That sounds kind of assassin-ish to me."
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.