Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage  (Read 82650 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: [Forum Game] Werewolf III: A Perilous Voyage
« Reply #195: August 30, 2012, 07:41:12 PM »
There's your triumvirate of daimon worshipers: Ross, Fury, and Slapsticks. I guarantee that if you lynch one of them, you'll see how guilty they are. Start with slapsticks. He's probably the leader.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #196: August 30, 2012, 08:00:33 PM »
Alright, it will be hard to change my vote now.

And you give me enough information to trust Fury and Slapsticks now. If I'm wrong I WILL eat Slapsticks second shoe, because you won't be able to do so in the bottom of the sea.
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #197: August 30, 2012, 08:03:41 PM »
You were never going to change your vote anyway. It doesn't matter, though. I'll be proven right, one way or another.

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #198: August 30, 2012, 08:22:23 PM »
You were never going to change your vote anyway. It doesn't matter, though. I'll be proven right, one way or another.

What make you so confident i will never change my vote, do you fear someone saw you in your escapade last night ? So far i always changed my vote and rally with the majority to avoid double-lynch without any proof and yes, now i have the certitude we will lynch a bad guy tonight.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #199: August 30, 2012, 08:33:28 PM »
So you're a bandwagoner then, eh? A sure sign of a murderer. Trying to hide among the multitudes.

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #200: August 30, 2012, 08:40:42 PM »
You seem to know a lot about being a murderer, share with us.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #201: August 30, 2012, 08:48:50 PM »
Being one? No. Spotting one? Yes.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #202: August 30, 2012, 09:48:50 PM »
I agree, Slapsticks is clearly belligerent and too many people jump on board with him.

VOTE SLAPSTICKS!
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Barek (jerm)

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #203: August 30, 2012, 10:23:11 PM »
One of our players will be unavailable over the weekend.  Anyone want to sub?
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #204: August 30, 2012, 11:33:02 PM »
Still unsure about Indirik or Slapsticks, although a general picture is starting to take shape in my mind. Very probably a wrong general picture, but it's better than nothing. I guess I'll wait a little more until formally acusing one of them.
D'Espana Family

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #205: August 31, 2012, 12:19:57 AM »
I don't know but i'm thinking like a sailor because i'm a sailor. I'm not doing accusation by trying to analyze people and say : you think like an assassin, an assassin would do X and you clearly try to look like you do Y because you don't want people to see you do this and that because it would look suspect and blabla.

Thinking this way, it's for the people who think too much about the best way to stay safe as an assassin and how to act to manage to eliminate people who clearly go against them. I'm thinking as someone who wants the sailors to survive, even if it's without me.

If you recall, i never ever suspected you Indirik or convinced people to vote the same as me before today. But now, an information have been share pointing you as a bad guy with a proof. If i study the word and vote of Indirik vs the legitimacy of the information and from who i have been informed, i choose to vote against Indirik. Furthermore, i'm not afraid to expose myself, because i'm not alone in this, and i will give the chance to someone to prove his power.

It's not bandwagon when several persons have rational argument and proof that someone is a bad guy and vote against him vs voting on the first night when it's clearly random.

In case Indirik forgot, sailor need to cooperate to eliminate the threat we face, because assassins will do the same.  Accusing me that i'm bandwagoning and associating this as an assassin behaviour, it's indirectly scaring people to act together and divide them. I want to rally them, even if i die because of it.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2012, 12:37:24 AM by Ross »

Ross

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #206: August 31, 2012, 12:57:26 AM »
Just to help people who didn't vote:

Slapsticks - 3 votes : Sonya (176), Indirik (191), Perth (202)
Velax - 2 votes : Lefanis (177), Penchant (179)
Indirik - 3 votes : Slapsticks (178), Fury (193), Ross (194)

Votes remaining: D'Espana, Velax

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #207: August 31, 2012, 01:09:38 AM »
One of our players will be unavailable over the weekend.  Anyone want to sub?
I have found someone. After this turn Ehndras will be taking over my character until Monday.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Norrel

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #208: August 31, 2012, 07:51:34 AM »
Since apparently the town has +10 resistance to logic, I'm going thermonuclear.

I messaged Indirik last day pretending to be a sleeper so that I could get hints as to who his mafia buddies are as well as get dirt on him. The mere fact that he has not yet mentioned that I "openly admitted" to being a bad guy is reason enough to lynch him, but here are the specifics. I unfortunately forgot to save my own part of this conversation so I will paraphrase.

I'm green and he's villainous red.

Hey. Look, it's pretty obvious that you're bad, but I'm willing to scratch your back if you scratch mine. Tell me what side you're on and tell your buddies not to kill me and I'll make sure your side wins

I have no idea what you're talking about. I'm no daimon worshiper, and I don't know anything about any other team. The only thing I'm interested in helping is myself, to stay alive.

Let's not beat around the bush. If you want to win, I'm a sleeper and I'll make sure it works

Either you make one hell of an effort to keep me alive, or you're the next one dead. No favors for you unless I survive the night.

That doesn't make sense. Why don't we make it look like I led the charge against you, then I look clear as hell and our team wins in the end?

I don't really care what you want. I care what I want. And that's to be alive. If I live to see the morning, and you have a significant part in it, then I do you a favor. If I get tossed over the side, then I make sure you're the one that keeps me company.

Survival is irrelevant compared to victory

My survival may be irrelevant to you, but it's pretty damn relevant to me. Either you find a way to keep me alive, or you're the next to go.

wut

Is it really so hard to understand that I don't want to die? If living is really not such a big deal to you, then why don't you just volunteer yourself to be heaved over the side tonight? Then you don't have to worry about anything anymore.

Just the fact that he has not yet published this info makes it clear that he is far from town sided.
“it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings.”
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #209: August 31, 2012, 07:56:10 AM »
...wait... I thought PMing was discouraged?
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)