Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Supernatural: The Hunt

Started by Cren, September 02, 2012, 08:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fury

Plotting next kill somewhere?
Hey, that's exactly 6 persons, 2-man team, 3 packs :o

Right, I've done my part.

Velax

Hah, I'm not plotting anything. Except how to woo that lovely village maiden into my bed.

Aren't there only two teams at the moment, anyway? I thought the third team was only created when one bad guy team attacked someone from the other team?

Indirik

If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Fury

Well, whaddaya know? The moment I point it out, 2 absentees quickly decide to show themselves?  ::) Looks like they're trying to get rid of me already. Get rid of the ones who are trying to take me out would be a good bet. So, I'll say whatever I can while I can say it:

Quote from: Cren on September 02, 2012, 08:00:09 PM
There will be one mutant from the beginning of the game and more may join if the attacked werewolf / vampire is tended by the healer.
Someone's not been reading the lore (on purpose??)

Penchant

I apologize for not speaking up yet. I was not plotting the next kill, unless you are talking about the lynching as I have been considering who to vote for and I have made my decision. Vote Barek The others I will speak neither for nor against as I am unsure what they are doing, and don't want to vouch for potential bad guys or speak against innocents that I have no evidence against.
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

Barek (jerm)

unvote Slapsticks.

vote D'Espana.

unvote D'Espana.

vote Ketchum.

unvote Ketchum.

vote Penchat.

Jesus.  I'm exhausted.
You should take everything I say with a grain of salt.  But I'm not a werewolf.  Really.

Penchant

Quote from: Barek (jerm) on September 21, 2012, 05:03:33 AM
unvote Slapsticks.

vote D'Espana.

unvote D'Espana.

vote Ketchum.

unvote Ketchum.

vote Penchat.

Jesus.  I'm exhausted.
Now I know you like to change your vote but why decide to end it on me?
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

Penchant

One thing I would like to request for the game I just thought of but as it is only roleplay can still be done is assigning people random jobs or something that they do to give them something to roleplay /act like, kinda like in the empire strikes back.
― G.K. Chesterton

Ross

Not my final vote, but i have a small feeling who could be the bad guys by the way they act.

For the moment i would take a guess with...

VOTE BAREK

(EDIT: i would change my vote easily if we agree on a consensus to eliminate a silent player, if not it might be my final answer.)
Atamara:    Dwilight:

Ketchum

Quote from: Penchant on September 21, 2012, 05:09:36 AM
Now I know you like to change your vote but why decide to end it on me?
Most likely cos he feeling a bit guilty? I do not know, but I let me vote on him stick for now. Unless he can convince me and other, of his innocence.

Barek, no hard feeling. I mah following my feeling. And my feeling is Slapsticks is previously always right in his scientific theories ::)

I have a feeling we will most likely lynch an innocent scientist on first day. Oh well :(

Quote from: Penchant on September 21, 2012, 05:11:56 AM
One thing I would like to request for the game I just thought of but as it is only roleplay can still be done is assigning people random jobs or something that they do to give them something to roleplay /act like, kinda like in the empire strikes back.
Seconded. Ask the GM
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Cren

Current Voting (8 hrs to go):

Zakilevo (1 vote): Lanyon (55)

Barek (6 votes): Zakilevo (49), Slapsticks (52), D'Espana (57), Ketchum (58), Penchant (64), Ross (68)

Penchant (1 vote): Barek (65)

Fury (1 vote): Indirik (62)

Not voted: Sonya, Telrunya, Lefanis, Velax.
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Cren

Quote from: Penchant on September 21, 2012, 05:11:56 AM

Actually you are free to choose your own jobs, no restriction :)
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

D'Espana

Quote from: Barek (jerm) on September 21, 2012, 05:03:33 AM
unvote Slapsticks.

vote D'Espana.

unvote D'Espana.

vote Ketchum.

unvote Ketchum.

vote Penchat.

Jesus.  I'm exhausted.

Very well, I'll give you that: you made me smile  :)
D'Espana Family

Lefanis

Why hello there. I see a Barek ROFLstomp. I'd like to go for a silent one though, rather than randomly pick Barek.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Ketchum

Quote from: Lefanis on September 21, 2012, 12:41:01 PM
Why hello there. I see a Barek ROFLstomp. I'd like to go for a silent one though, rather than randomly pick Barek.
What you mean by silent? How you define it?

*Sipping my coffee, considering the situation*
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)