Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Supernatural: The Hunt

Started by Cren, September 02, 2012, 08:27:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ketchum

To GM Cren before I scan Penchant to become my Apprentice.
QuoteI want scan Penchant. Come on, he gotta be bad guy :P

To Penchant, my now Apprentice.
QuotePenchant,

I have use my one time scan Assistant trait power on you. And I know you are simple Villager. I still clarify something with the GM Cren about possible my Assistant power pass to you though. If yes, then you can get to use the one time scan power from my grandpa gauntlet. LOL :P

We need be careful who we trust though. D'Espana message me about he does not trust Lefanis before he dies as a Werewolf. Both D'Espana and Lefanis are asking about my trait. I think the next hunt victim will be me. Both packs need takeout Villagers before Villager become a Threat to them so that they can reach Parity. I am a Known Villager. Indirik our Seer scan me before he dies, that why the public show of support he shows me. I intend to kickstart our sleepy Justice League(JL) but I need someone that already been scanned, to join up as JL member. Let avenge our Seer Indirik and Guardian Angel(GA) Lanyon deaths.

I know for a fact there is a pack called Lycan out there, it is in the game rule and when D'Espana dies as Werewolf(Lycan). There is 1 more Lycan Pack member out there, possibly 2 members if they find out another Sleeper member. I do not know if you are Sleeper or not. Let hope our GM not so sarcastic to throw in 2 Sleepers members; We found out Zakilevo is an Unattached Sleeper when we lynch him today ::)

To Penchant, my Apprentice. We are growing Justice League, sworn to fight against the darkness creatures 8)
QuotePenchant, here is Lefanis IM to me.
I hope we both can make full use of all these information.
Do notice in my reply to Lefanis, I do not reveal to him that I have one time scan trait power.
If he is the Sleeper Agent who is already attached during the No-Hunt night, do vote him next.
Right now, if GM clarify that you have gained a one time scan Trait thanks to my grandpa gauntlet, I think you should scan the others who are villagers. Make them join us, our ever growing Justice League, JL.
Should either packs decide hunt me next, I am glad that I have left a JL member and a growing list of confirmed and scanned JL full of villagers.

To Ross, who I begin to believe he is our good Special Role guy :)
QuoteSince I out Telrunya, I most likely get hunt tonight. Ross, if you are what I trust you to be, protect me tonight.

Please change your vote to VOTE TELRUNYA!

I will PM and try convince Lefanis to change his vote from you.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Lefanis

I knew that  Telrunya, D'espana, and Zakilevo were baddies after the first analysis I made. I made out Penchant as suspicious as my plan was to pin mutancy on him.

I decided to got for Zaki in the lynch and D'espana in the hunt. I didn't go for Ketchum, as I knew in the final round I'd need a human ally, preferably someone trusted like Ketchum. Calculated risk, if I'd thought Ketchum was cursed, I'd have gone for him obviously.

When Sonya and Ross returned, it was a rude shock to me, as I'd assumed they'd be auto lynched after missing second vote :-\

If they hadn't returned, I'd figured I'd have the game by last turn, by calling the vote against Telrunya myself. After they returned, I had to modify my plans. Simple POE would mean they weren't the original mutants, as would their absence on the night of mutant hunt. Which would mean I had no person to pin the blame on. So I was trying to lynch Ross, to buy Telrunya time for one last hunt. After learning that Penchant was Ketchums bitch, which Ketchum revealed after I kept needling him, I decided only way for me left was to split up Ross and Ketchum and force a double vote. I planned to use the fact that Ketchum told me not to scan Penchant to convince an already confused Ross that they were the real mutants, and tell Ketchum I'd scanned Ross and noted him as a bad guy.  ;D of course, it helped that  the analysis Ross did was riddled with holes, and the Ketchum analysis of Telrunya, while correct in what it asserted, was flawed in labelling Telrunya as the double voter.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Fury

So Velax double-voted me? Hehe I took him out. My instructions were take Indirik with me if I was lynched and to take Velax if both Indirik and I were lynched. I couldn't believe it when Indirik escaped but he didn't get far.

Quote from: Cren on September 22, 2012, 07:51:01 PM
Fury, the Brutal Chiropteran (Vampire) was killed by the Guardian Angel
How does the Guardian Angel work? I thought they only protect or do they have a killing power by killing the attacker? Or just as RP because I was lynched anyway?

Quote from: Cren on September 23, 2012, 08:39:46 PM
Lanyon, the Guardian Angel died protecting Indirik

Indirik, the Escapist Tester (sage) was eaten alive
How did Indirik die if he was protected by Lanyon? Or just as RP because the Guardian Angel was lynched and lynchings come before attacks meaning Indirik was not really protected?

Why no hunt on second night? Vampires hunt on 3rd night but were all already dead.

Just before the FINAL lynching (before game end), it hit me very hard that Lefanis was the Mutant and what he said all made sense and I was so sure I knew it  ;D

Ketchum

Quote from: Fury on September 26, 2012, 05:10:48 AM
Why no hunt on second night? Vampires hunt on 3rd night but were all already dead.
Fury, your question answer can be found in Ross quote below.
Ross is Healer/Warrior trait :D
Actually I am confused too, I thought some Sleeper are found by some Pack.
Turn out I am wrong when Ross PM me ;)

Quote from: Ross on September 26, 2012, 01:12:38 AM
what happened night 2?

I know i use my healer thing on Indirik, but why he managed to survive? what happened that night.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Ketchum

Quote from: Indirik on September 26, 2012, 02:29:53 AM
When you have nothing to go on, you grasp at any straw you can find. The last reliable word anyone had was that I said you were at least human. That bit is better than nothing.
Indirik. A big thank you to you too for helping me, support me in public :)
Without you, this little Justice League is not awaken from their slumber, full of scanned and confirmed villagers.

D'Espana. I think Werewolf signs are readable if the Villagers put enough time to do good analysis on it. Telrunya vote after your vote, and it keeps happen frequently, just make me so suspicious. Red flag there, dont vote same person so close posts, all Wolfies! ::)

Lefanis. You play a good game, I take my hat off to you for you to chew on. I do suspect you a little as one of the Pack, but not Mutant ;)

Ross. Sorry for the confusion caused. I have to make sure you doubly clear to join JL members. As you missing for a few days, so very hard for me to read you :D

Here some analysis for possible last day scenario.
Actually with 6 players left(Ross, Lefanis, Sonya, Telrunya, Penchant, me) on last day.
Since I have voted wrongly on 2 Innocents, I presume that why both packs let me live for another day. So I can confuse and mislead the whole Village. Sound like good plan, except when I start to do my own analysis, ignoring other people given Analysis. Especially when Fury was revealed as bad guy although he done Analysis.
If I vote Ross, a few players like Lefanis(he vote Ross first), Telrunya, Sonya and Penchant will have vote along.
Then Ross is dead, leaving 5 players(Lefanis, Sonya, Telrunya, Penchant, me).
Assuming there is a Hunt that day, who Telrunya(Lycan) or Lefanis(Mutant) might choose? ::)

All in all good game everyone. Thank you. Also thanks to GM Cren, sorry for the spam I put you into 8)

Velax

So Velax double-voted me? Hehe I took him out.

Maybe, but I made sure you came with me. ;)

Cren

So Velax double-voted me? Hehe I took him out. My instructions were take Indirik with me if I was lynched and to take Velax if both Indirik and I were lynched. I couldn't believe it when Indirik escaped but he didn't get far.
How does the Guardian Angel work? I thought they only protect or do they have a killing power by killing the attacker? Or just as RP because I was lynched anyway?

RP and a bit of your instructions combined.

How did Indirik die if he was protected by Lanyon? Or just as RP because the Guardian Angel was lynched and lynchings come before attacks meaning Indirik was not really protected?

RP there. Lanyon was protecting Indirik that day, but he was lynched before he could save him from bad guy attack.

Why no hunt on second night?

Lefanis thought he was hunting on night 3 while his turn was on night 2, hence no hunt
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

I don't break rules, I bend them- a lot.

Telrunya

I knew Lefanis was the Mutant when D'Espana died, but I was too late to throw my accusations around and was already being voted out. Had you gone for anyone else but me that day, I would have hunted Ketchum, joining him into my pack (Didn't know he was cursed though). That might have ended with Werewolf Victory as we could get the Mutant out of the way with us together I assume.

Ketchum's analysis was entirely flawed as I wasn't the doublevoter, and I just voted at the same times. I really didn't time my votes after D'Espana or anything, I was just voting at the end of the day and that was pure coincidence. But he picked me out any way, spelling my doom.

Werewolves went strong till the end though. Especially the Lanyon - Indirik kill was loudly cheered. We knew Indirik was most likely protected, but we wanted to make sure the Mutant could take him out afterwards if needed. We got lucky instead :P

Cren

Anybody saw the last part of my last GM post?
Just stay alive and kicking, raise your voice when its needed. Through reason you can show the mistakes of others, something violence can't do.

Fury

Cren

I promise a direct sequel to Supernatural: The Hunt. It would be titled "Supernatural II: The Breed". Completely new kind of rules, a defined storyline picking up from where Part I left, and the surviving characters of "The Hunt" get some advantages!

Penchant

Quote from: Cren on September 26, 2012, 08:44:09 PM
I promise a direct sequel to Supernatural: The Hunt. It would be titled "Supernatural II: The Breed". Completely new kind of rules, a defined storyline picking up from where Part I left, and the surviving characters of "The Hunt" get some advantages!
i like it.
"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
― G.K. Chesterton

D'Espana

Man, if I had just suspected Ketchum was cursed... Though it's just that we didn't have time to take him down, I was killed by Lefanis, Telrunya lynched and Lefanis cured before we were able to make any further attacks. What a pity...

We didn't really cared much for the posting time. In fact, Telrunya said at the start that we should watch it, but given that I was in hospital most of the time with no connection at all I couldn't choose when to log in, and I guess the same applied for Telrunya. So, bad luck there  :(

At least it seems that I will be able to take my revenge in part two... hoping for ittttttttttt (and waiting to see if I'm awarded again with the furry power  ;D)
D'Espana Family

Ketchum

Quote from: Telrunya on September 26, 2012, 12:17:27 PM
I knew Lefanis was the Mutant when D'Espana died, but I was too late to throw my accusations around and was already being voted out. Had you gone for anyone else but me that day, I would have hunted Ketchum, joining him into my pack (Didn't know he was cursed though). That might have ended with Werewolf Victory as we could get the Mutant out of the way with us together I assume.

Ketchum's analysis was entirely flawed as I wasn't the doublevoter, and I just voted at the same times. I really didn't time my votes after D'Espana or anything, I was just voting at the end of the day and that was pure coincidence. But he picked me out any way, spelling my doom.
Telrunya. You could have me join your Pack if you hunt me. Then I destroy my own Justice League full of scanned villagers from within. Game over, Werewolf Lycan victory 8)

I agree the unfortunate timing of Telrunya and D'Espana posts kind of making Villagers job a bit easier, even when they without Sage and Guardian Angel.

Another part is when my analysis is flawed. Actually you could have convince PM Sonya or Ross to vote the other way. Like how Lefanis try convince confused Ross. Do bear in mind, Penchant not voting on last day ;)