Author Topic: [Forum Game] Werewolf VIII: The Menace Within + Expansion Pack  (Read 30013 times)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
No, that was her ugly stepmother. You need your eyes checked.

Now that you say you were her boyfriend, pretty sure it was Carmella... She did used to keep complaining to me about her "little" boyfriend...
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Yeah, that would be her mother-in-law complaining about her dad. He's a scrawny runt.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
Remember that Besides voting for the Villain suspect, you have to vote on Operational Room

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
ALL PLAYERS have to vote 2 times, one for the Scientist to incinerate, and the "Operational Rooms" everyone will use.

Is this mean we need vote 2 times?
1 time for 1 Scientist to die/lynch.
1 time for healing at Operational Rooms
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
It seems Carmella was a little bit of the whory kind, everyone and his dog were doing her. Oh man, she did awesome things, didn't she? Well, at least that's what a friend says. It's not like I was doing that with her. I have a wife already, and am a respected member of the scientific community. Ahem.

(OOC consult: So, we have to vote for someone to incinerate and for the Operational Room we want to use, and for the guy we want the Room used for, right? That means two votes, both of them public?)
D'Espana Family

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
VOTE RESEARCH LAB

To look for the cure.

Zakilevo

I agree with Indirik,

VOTE RESEARCH LAB

Fury

VOTE RESEARCH LAB

So, if the research lab vote passes will it then run automatically? Are we then free to use the laboratory or do we have to keep voting research lab? If Carmella was diseased then wouldn't those who were, ah what's the word? - doing :P her be infected?

I will vote for the one who did her more. So I guess that would be, ah...
VOTE INDIRIK

Need to put in my vote early as I'll be busy in my lab.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
Fury brings up very valid points so I shall follow him in his choice for voting Indirik.. I will vote Labratory-D'Espana as it is obvious he was also having sexual relations with the infected and we need to see if this disease is an STD by testing those that had sexual relations with her. If it is an STD, I am pretty sure we can be sure Fury doesn't have it as he obviously wasn't "doing" her.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 05:48:13 AM by Penchant »
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Hey, we used protection!

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Hey, we used protection!
Indirik, protection could have broken halfway through.

VOTE INDIRIK

VOTE RESEARCH LAB
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
She was interning with me  ;D
On second thought. Lefanis sounds fishy to me, hmm~~

UNVOTE INDIRIK

VOTE LEFANIS

EDIT: In case we all do not know why bandwagon usually cause death to innocent Scientists 8)
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 09:00:59 AM by Ketchum »

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
On second thought. Lefanis sounds fishy to me, hmm~~

UNVOTE INDIRIK

VOTE LEFANIS

Trying for double lynch? Vote Ketchum!
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Vote laboratory Lefanis

To clear my own name.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
The History so far:

ScientistIncinerateOperationTarget
FuryIndrikResearch
N/A
KetchumLefanisResearchN/A
ZakilevoNO VOTEDResearchN/A
IndirikLefanisResearchN/A
LefanisKetchumLaboratoryLefanis
SlapsticksNO VOTEDNO VOTEDNO VOTED
PenchantIndrikLaboratoryD'Espana
D'EspanaNO VOTEDNO VOTEDNO VOTED

1-Total Votes Incinerate:
Indirik (2)
Lefanis (2)
Ketchun (1)

2a-Operation:
Research (4)
Laboratory (2)

2b-Targets(If Laboratory Wins):
Lefanis (1)
D'Espana (1)

OCC:Tech Support Corner:
(OOC consult: So, we have to vote for someone to incinerate and for the Operational Room we want to use, and for the guy we want the Room used for, right? That means two votes, both of them public?)
Yes! if you notice the table you can figure out most of the things to do.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 06:28:40 PM by Sonya »