Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 560883 times)

Lychaon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1020: December 21, 2012, 08:51:20 PM »
Honestly, I don't even know which background should be given to Barca in order to help me get an idea of it. We've had enough boosting from Mendicant's spokesperson to know how Aurvandilian cities are paved in gold, how coloured are the crests of their knights, how efficient are, how many times what-so-noble has sharpened his tooth-stick in the stones of foreign senate buildings (he loves that one  ::)), how their dogs defecate croissants, and quite a looooong etc. Tons of it.

Far from getting tired of roleplaying, he's taken the right to roleplay Barca. Quite widely also, with all those interesting arguments about Zumas, farmers, Zumas' farmers, rogue non-realms and such.

We've also learned some of the Asylonian background from Glaumring, of the crudeness of their weather, their warring traditions, etc. And also have freely roleplayed about Barca and its lack of culture and power... In an actually similar way to Noblesse.

It's nice that such a small realm is very often recently in words of these notorious players, but maybe it would be even nicer to get a real roleplaying background from Barca. I mean, without the cheap boasting and harshness. I guess our realm-mates don't like so much as these players to spend time here like that, but it would be cool.  :)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2012, 08:55:44 PM by Lychaon »