Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 560910 times)

NoblesseChevaleresque

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1110: January 06, 2013, 11:12:47 PM »
Too bad its not SMA to hold that attitude and your kingdom has finally decided to join the rest of Dwilight in actually playing the game the way Tom intended it. No one cares if you hate religion in RL and you are a rabid internet Atheist... In BM you love religion, no buts ifs or ands about it. Its not like following an IG religion will somehow sully your OOG holy atheism.

Our In Game attitude has nothing to do with our Out of Game attitude towards religion, not that there is even one unified religious stance amongst the key players of Aurvandil. Were I one to be insulted, I would be that you consider me so shallow as to use Battlemaster as an outlet for some sort of rampant boner for Atheism, which I don't even consider myself anyway. It has also been established what Aurvandil believes in, and that is Monarchism, certain branches of Philosophy and Chivalry. Our disdain for religion In Game was born from the In Game religions and the way they acted, and we decided not to conform to such genericism, which has been a source of much roleplay and In Character happenings, so it's been quite successful and not just some passive aggressive contrarianism.

And no, Aurvandil hasn't joined the rest of Dwilight to play the game "As Tom intended", that would just be predictable. We're just in the opening moves of our plans.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2013, 11:15:45 PM by NoblesseChevaleresque »