Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 560761 times)

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #1785: March 25, 2013, 12:02:22 AM »
I'm pretty pissed off with the game as a whole right now. A bunch of cheaters changed the continent permanently, and no amounts of political effort could stand in their way.

It was fishy as hell since the beginning, and now all of those people who didn't care about how suspicious their peers were, who preferred to look the other way as long as it payed off for them, now these people are set for quite a while. Aurvandil is now there to stay, probably, and these locks only come after they have succeeded in breaking all of their neighbors. The cheaters get locked, and all of the complacent and unscrupulous who helped them achieve their goals get to enjoy the spoils of the cheat.

I hate the Zuma, but a Zuma invasion of Aurvandil, to destroy or at least cripple the realm that gained supremacy through illegitimate means, would seem fair at this time. Cheating should never pay off for anyone. Looking the other way should never pay off for anyone.

You're not the only way who feels that way.

Madina was destroyed by a bunch of Cheaters - I put years into building that Realm. 

We flagged Mendicant as a cheater almost immediately - but damned if we could "prove" it - but there are were just far too many things that were off or inconsistent with how every other Realm (even extremely good ones) behave and act.