Author Topic: The Marrocidenian war  (Read 560565 times)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: The Marrocidenian war
« Reply #270: October 20, 2012, 10:26:19 PM »
Well, that was unnecessarily rude. Pathetic? We could sit here all day calling you D'Harans names too, but on the forum don't you think that's pretty childish?

Cost isn't an issue for Luria. Reclaiming historical lands is. Even Morek recognizes the claim of Luria. You might want to rethink your undeserved superiority complex Chénier.

I'd have expected the Lurias to steamroll us. So compared to my expectations, it is kinda pathetic. I mean, seriously, the Lurian attacks I've seen involved a handful of their nobles at most... even the smallest of realms could have managed better. I still have no understanding whatsoever how these two realms have managed to do so poorly for so long. Pathetic is a very strong word, but with D'Hara's starvation, its other war, and the element of surprise, I can't understand why the Lurias haven't TOed all of Sallowcape by now.

Also, reclaiming historical lands is bullocks. The Lurias never owned that land. On top of that, Solaria and Luria Nova had both agreed with Machiavel that the Lurias ended east of the Desert of Silhouettes.
« Last Edit: October 20, 2012, 10:31:48 PM by Chénier »
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron