Main Menu

News:

Please be aware of the Forum Rules of Conduct.

[Forum Game] Werewolf XII: Monster Reunion

Started by Ketchum, October 24, 2012, 04:05:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Disturbedyang

These are the two messages that Fury sent and replied.

1st-
Quote from: Disturbedyang on Yesterday at 03:39:27 AM
    Why is Sonya not a baddie and why can't you post it in the public?
The spirit of Garfield (GM) dislikes Sonya giving up without defending herself unlike Norrel.

2nd-
Quote from: Disturbedyang on Yesterday at 10:13:57 AM
    What? That's the best reason you can give? lolz
In the end, the good singing of Phantom of the Opera cannot be hear anymore.
Sonya was Phantom of the Opera, Monsters (Villagers).
What do you have to say now??

From there, i seriously do not know how you define EXACTLY and you seems very suspicious now.
And you are most likely just blessed. Why would Lefanis tries to kill you and then said you are monster? Must be two of you are trying to come up with something and most likely are together in this.

It just seems to me that Fury wants to get rid of Norrel because he doesn't want him to lynch another one of his own, a human.

Despite Zaki being very quiet and i would like to vote for him, but it seems here that Fury leaves me with little choice. If you are indeed a monster, you played a wrong card and got us all to die-again. And your stunt with sonya most likely is to try to create a smoke screen and use that as an excuse you are not a bad guy, which i highly doubt now.

UNVOTE ZAKI
VOTE FURY

Fury

EXACTLY means I told you it was Garfield who clued me NOT DK like YOU said it was. So LIAR you. You don't get the English do you?  You can't fool monsters. ;D Night Event PROVES I'm a ghost (I'm still waiting to hear why Lefanis shot me). By going against me you're either:

1 not very smart at understanding
2 human

Once we get Norrel lynched (after 2 nights at least, 1 to get rid of his immunity) and he's a human and we're still going on then you're NEXT.  ;)

Lefanis

Blessed is a clearly green trait. I survived the first hunt of the humans, and Fury survived by gun blast that'd have killed anyone who wasn't blessed.

Harvey snarled in Norrels face but passed him by as as he left to vote.

In what had become a usual sight around the house, he tossed his coin as he leered into Disturbedyangs face.

I Vote Disturbedyang.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Fury

Remaining:

Penchant
Lefanis
Zaki
Fury
Norrel?
Disturbedyang??

Norrel and Disturbedyang are highly humans. If there are 2 humans left, they can win immediately after 1 lynch and 1 attack reaching parity!

So, since we can't take Norrel out in a lynch immediately... and Disturbedyang is confirmed a liar...

UNVOTE NORREL
VOTE DISTURBEDYANG

Norrel

Quote from: Fury on November 10, 2012, 02:36:54 AM

Leader is in white. Not red or green. BTW, way to AVOID answering me when I asked to hear your decision to lynch D'Espana because wow you weren't surprised at all when D'Espana turned out to be a human.

It's pretty unfortunate that you're clear... it's like you're deliberately misrepresenting my arguments.

1. I wasn't surprised about D'Espana turning out bad because I was the guy who had him killed. Because I thought he was scum. Obviously I wouldn't be surprised if he turned out to be exactly what I expected...

2. I wasn't saying that leader is only green and maybe you should actually read what I say before responding with inane accusations. What I was saying is that it's highly doubtful that Ketchum set the primary leader to be scum AND also had two or three scum in an 11-person game.

I'm strongly considering killing you because town would be better off with no leader than with someone who's leading it into a certain loss. Never before have I seen scumhunting to be evidence of being scum.

VOTE ZAKI because every time he's talked he's scumtelled.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."
- George R.R. Martin ; Melisandre

Norrel

I'll also note that D'Espana was also second in command. Even if they were to give scum leader, Ketchum certainly wouldn't give both first and second to scum. That means four lynches to kill both scum and basically no chance for a town victory. There is NO WAY that things were set up like that. To think that I am scum is patently absurd because it relies on TONS of assumptions (namely that, somehow, lynching scum makes you scum) and that Ketchum, for some reason, set up an insanely pro-mafia setup.
"it was never wise for a ruler to eschew the trappings of power, for power itself flows in no small measure from such trappings."

Fury

I gave you a chance to explain why you chose D'Espana but you didn't so that's why I voted for you AFTER you replied without giving a reason. If you're the only remaining human then a leader as human is highly likely, albeit powerful. Everyone is scumhunting, doesn't mean we know for sure who is a scum, and doesn't clear us and sure doesn't clear you. I'm sure you can see that. Lefanis didn't explain why he shot me either but he's been cleared and no, I'm not telling why this time.

As for Disturbedyang, he's either human or really misrepresenting things either on purpose or not.

Norrel

Quote from: Fury on November 10, 2012, 06:40:56 AM
I gave you a chance to explain why you chose D'Espana but you didn't so that's why I voted for you AFTER you replied without giving a reason. If you're the only remaining human then a leader as human is highly likely, albeit powerful.

It's not just that. It's that the first AND second leaders would need to be mafia.

That's insane and impossible.

Everyone is scumhunting, doesn't mean we know for sure who is a scum, and doesn't clear us and sure doesn't clear you. I'm sure you can see that. Lefanis didn't explain why he shot me either but he's been cleared and no, I'm not telling why this time.

Except the ONLY tell on me that you have, the ONLY reason for wanting me to be lynched is that I killed D'Espana. You have literally no other reason but apparently being the ONLY successful scumhunter here means with certainty that I'm scum.

Ketchum

Weekend shopping. GM just come back.

Will process update soonest possible.

Wow, more spark flying around 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Ketchum

DAY 3 OFFICIAL VOTECOUNT (DEADLINE)

Disturbedyang[2]: Lefanis(107), Fury(108)

Fury[1]: Disturbedyang(105)

Zaki[1]: Norrel(109)

Not Voted: Penchant, Zaki

Almost double lynch. Hehe 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).

Ketchum

Day 3:

Previous night's events have startled all the surviving monsters.
Some of the smaller monsters even flee the sanctuary. Those cowards!
Never mind that, they are still small monsters.
Maybe they have even better survival chance outside the sanctuary.
There are only 6 monsters left.

They all argue back and forth.
Finally a narrow majority is reached. All eyes turn to Disturbedyang, the one Mummy they nicknamed fondly as Ginger.
Maybe he was better off mummified in Egypt dates to 3500 B.C.
For today Ginger the Mummy and its toilet paper can no longer move.

Night 3:

Despite the day's event spirits were on the rise.
They had killed one of their own good monsters.
Why their spirit still rising?
Ah, it had to be amount of booze consumed last night.
Or nobody was killed in their sleep last night either. Maybe a combination of both.

The Day 4 begins with a cheerful mood.
After the lynching and no hunt. There are only 5 monsters left.

Is Lefanis the Two Face is the one or two left?
Is Fury the Casper Ghost who was pointed out by Disturbedyang before he dies, is the human they are looking for?
Is Norrel the Leader in command of the monsters, his authority disputed, the one they looking for?
Or will it be Zaki or Penchant the quiet ones?
Did some monsters sympathize with the humans and changed to the other side during the No-Hunt night?
Come Day 4 morning, last 5 monsters look at each other in suspicion at the great hall of the sanctuary.

The only certain thing, the sun is shining brightly in today Day 4.

You lynch Disturbedyang/Mummy, Monsters (Villagers) / Sixth in command / Cursed

Ketchum

All PM confirmed and sent. You all can continue with Day 4 now.

I have updated the first page of this game to better reflect those who have been killed.

Norrel

Zakilevo

Lefanis

What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell