Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 94410 times)

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #45: November 25, 2012, 11:48:31 AM »
Will read and send in choice by tonight...  :)
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Fury

« Reply #46: November 25, 2012, 05:23:13 PM »
1. Force-sensitive Individual: Can examine someone's speech and determine if they (except Androids) are lying. What is meant by this? Suppose I am a force sensitive individual, then how do I scan? In werewolf game, I just said "scan Fury" and I got answer that "Angel". But, here, what "Lie" do I have to scan? (do you mean lie in forum post or something?)
Yes, quote the post of the person you want to scan and PM to GM. Then I'll tell if they're lying or not. If you're scanning an android then you'll get "You can't tell if he's lying or not." BUT sometimes, GM can't tell either (due to insufficient info or not within GM's knowledge) so you get the same "You can't tell if he's lying or not."

2. Android: Immune to human-related effects. Requires 2 humans or 1 Android to be subdued. What is "subdued"? Is it vote confinement or hunt confinement or something else?
Such as food poisoning (if the food storage gets sabotaged). Or the oxygen supply gets disrupted if the pilot failed to evade an asteroid field (GM RP Event). Anything that hurts a character (randomly)from GM RP Events and you'll end up in medical bay for at least one day. Post a good post and you'll be excluded from getting hurt. Some GM RP Events can hurt androids but not humans - ex. flying through an electromagnetic field. I'm removing the subdue rule (looks overpowered) and just leaving the immune to human-related effects.

3. Navigation Officer: Operates ship sensors. Discovers new locations. . What is the significance of finding new locations?
Like an EM Field. To temporarily take out an android maybe? Or space junk. How these locations will effect the ship will be stated.

I'll choose for anyone who can't decide, probably the roles that haven't been taken.  ;)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #47: November 26, 2012, 12:57:18 AM »
Damn. I have a love hate relationship with that bad RP  ;D
Here we go again ::)

Yes, quote the post of the person you want to scan and PM to GM. Then I'll tell if they're lying or not. If you're scanning an android then you'll get "You can't tell if he's lying or not." BUT sometimes, GM can't tell either (due to insufficient info or not within GM's knowledge) so you get the same "You can't tell if he's lying or not."

I'll choose for anyone who can't decide, probably the roles that haven't been taken.  ;)
This looks like the Thing game again 8)
Where we need analyse people forum post.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #48: November 26, 2012, 02:16:34 AM »
Sorry for the late questions. Wasn't free on the weekends. I'm not too clear of certain roles.

1. Imperial Traitor, how does framing works? Does it affect the votes by other people or plant evidence that points to a certain person in RP updates?

2. Android, nobody can see whether they are lying or telling the truth, what does the RP updates give out, will it be that 'you can't identify whether the 'person' is lying or will it be the opposite? Clearly if it states you can't identify a lie or truth would automatically determines the identity of the Android.

3. When does this starts  ;D

Fury

« Reply #49: November 26, 2012, 06:21:08 AM »
This looks like the Thing game again 8)
Where we need analyse people forum post.
Keeps people on their toes. Need to ask good questions and even better answers.

1. Imperial Traitor, how does framing works? Does it affect the votes by other people or plant evidence that points to a certain person in RP updates?
Nothing to do with votes. Something will happen during an RP Event or GM PM to one or more persons.

2. Android, nobody can see whether they are lying or telling the truth, what does the RP updates give out, will it be that 'you can't identify whether the 'person' is lying or will it be the opposite? Clearly if it states you can't identify a lie or truth would automatically determines the identity of the Android.
Quote the post of the person you want to scan and PM to GM. Then I'll tell if they're lying or not. If you're scanning an android then you'll get "You can't tell if he's lying or not." BUT sometimes, GM can't tell either (due to insufficient info or not within GM's knowledge) so you get the same "You can't tell if he's lying or not."

3. When does this starts  ;D
When everyone has chosen a role.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50: November 26, 2012, 05:30:01 PM »
This seems complicated, this will take me a while to understand.

Fury

« Reply #51: November 26, 2012, 06:07:25 PM »
Well, I'm going to start it soon (when my fingers start twitching) and anyone who hasn't chosen a role yet will be assigned one. Once the game's started, anyone can still join in.

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #52: November 27, 2012, 02:44:41 AM »
So technically we have to keep those we identified in the confinement or kill them to win the game as a good guy? Because if we were to confine them, then it seems that not everyone is convinced that he is the bad guy, hence does that counts as identified? As we need to identify all bad guys to win the game.

And since the bad guys can only disable the good guys and not kill them, does that mean the only way for them to win is to make the good guys kill someone good and confine the rest to reach parity?
That sound ways to win for good guys and bad guys.
It will be good to have you on our side with your sharp eyes for the details 8)

Keeps people on their toes. Need to ask good questions and even better answers.
What will happen if the people is not talking on the forum?
I am thinking can we quote and analyse their PM as well? ::)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Fury

« Reply #53: November 27, 2012, 05:57:09 AM »
What will happen if the people is not talking on the forum?
I am thinking can we quote and analyse their PM as well? ::)
PMs not allowed for analysis because they can be faked and GM can't tell. If people aren't talking or they refuse to answer something, then they're probably hiding something.

New rule:
ALL posts can't be edited (whether it's a vote or not) because of the truth or lie mechanics.

Fury

« Reply #54: November 27, 2012, 01:03:52 PM »

New rule:
ALL posts can't be edited (whether it's a vote or not) because of the truth or lie mechanics.

Actually I hope someone forgets and edits their posts so we can proceed with: Bad RP. ;)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #55: November 27, 2012, 02:49:31 PM »
Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your pilot speaking(assuming the captain yet lives?). Welcome onboard CEC Imperial Splendour on flight IS333 to sector N-3. The flight time is 67 days, 5 hours and 32 minutes. We have a few VIPs onboard with us today and they are our highest priority. Please treat them well and report to me at 1800GMT to receive your order(s). Make yourself at home and i will be at the cockpit if you do need me for anything. Otherwise, there are beer in the lounge and please ration it as we don't have a lot of it and keep it away from the drunkard Stabbity. Thank you for flying with us.

(OOC: I supposed it has already started since i received a PM? By the way, believe it or not, i am a real pilot. Hahahaha)

Fury

« Reply #56: November 27, 2012, 03:30:40 PM »
PRE-FLIGHT EVENTS

Last call for flight CEC Imperial Splendour travelling to Sector N-Three. All Crew are to report to their stations. VIP Passengers are to take their place in their pre-assigned cabins.

CEC Imperial Splendour

CREW

^^^ Captain Kate ^^^
^^ Pilot Disturbedyang ^^
^^ Navigation Officer D'Espana ^^
^^ Communications Officer Penchant ^^
^^ Medical Officer DK ^^
Stormtroopers: ^ Tandaros ^, ^ Elegant ^, ^ Stabbity ^, ^ Ketchum ^

VIP PASSENGERS

$$$ Lefanis $$$, $$$ Egamma $$$
« Last Edit: November 28, 2012, 12:21:36 PM by Fury »

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #57: November 27, 2012, 03:49:08 PM »
I'm DK........... Dr DK......  8)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #58: November 27, 2012, 05:28:51 PM »
Just to sync the storyline. Lolz.

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is your pilot speaking. Your pilot for today will be our hot and sexy Captain Kate and me First Officer Disturbedyang. Welcome onboard CEC Imperial Splendour on flight IS333 to sector N-3. The flight time is 67 days, 5 hours and 32 minutes. We have two VIPs onboard with us today, Lefanis and Egamma and they are our highest priority. Please treat them well and report to me at 1800GMT to receive your order(s). Make yourself at home and i will be at the cockpit if you do need me for anything. If you heard anything in the cockpit, please be assured that both of us are very professional in our job and it is most likely not anything you think we are doing. Otherwise, there are beer in the lounge and please ration it as we don't have a lot of it and keep it away from the drunkard Stabbity. Thank you for flying with us.

egamma

« Reply #59: November 27, 2012, 05:33:43 PM »
Egamma walks up to the gate and shows his identification.

(OOC: waiting for stormtrooper...)