Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 95909 times)

Elegant

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #60: November 27, 2012, 07:04:25 PM »
Elegant scans the ID of Egamma and runs a match with the database.

Elegant: The ID is genuine. Lets check the person now. Sir, please take a step forward.

as sonn as Egamma steps in, the circuits as activated and the whole body of Egamma starts getting scanned.

Elegant: Hmm....the DNA scan shows that you are Mr...WHAT...half-dog ! WTF ! (Elegant hits the machine a few times and then looks at Egamma and says, "Oh no sir. That fella can't go in with you and keep him away from scanner please.", pointing at the little dog.

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61: November 27, 2012, 08:14:04 PM »

Hope this doesn't end with a Child like construct AI and 3 color choice ending.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #62: November 27, 2012, 11:03:28 PM »
D'Espana runs through the Imperial port, carrying the heavy lugagge with him. He mutters unintelligible words as he realizes that the flight is about to leave, and speeds up his pace in the last few meters, arriving just in time to the ship. He shows his identification, which acknowledges him as a crew member, and finally enters his workplace for the next couple of months. Sighing in relief, he goes to leave his belongings and prepare for the flight, and also present himself to the captain of the ship.

Frowning when thinking in advance about the scold he would receive for almost losing the ship, he mutters once again. This had not been a very hopeful beginning...
D'Espana Family

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #63: November 28, 2012, 12:19:29 AM »
Ketchum the Stormtrooper checks egamma ID. This looks good, you may pass.

Now he heads to report himself for receive further orders.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #64: November 28, 2012, 04:36:03 AM »
Penchant, the communications officer, gives his ID to Elegant to scan and it goes through just fine as expected.
"You can get back to regular duties Mr.Elegant, I can take care of the last few scans of people's ID's from here on out."
Penchant then waits for the remaining passengers to come.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #65: November 28, 2012, 04:56:46 AM »
Lefanis arrives at the ship impeccably dressed, in a ironed suit that looks like it came straight from the deluxe stores on Trantor. Through his shades he surveys at the crew of the space tub, allowing him to identify their roles and posts. Tucking them neatly in his jacket, he dropped his bags into the arms of the attendant Ketchum, who his shades had helpfully identified as the security of this outfit.

Lets go to my room, shall we! I actually have some real work to do.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #66: November 28, 2012, 04:57:44 AM »
I supposed I should post in yellow too then. Lolz :p

egamma

« Reply #67: November 28, 2012, 06:52:34 AM »
Yellow is close to the "official" gold, so we should maybe decide on a different color.

Egamma walks up to the Captain interrupting is preparations for takeoff.

"Captain, why am I in Cabin 9? I am a very important person! I should have one of the larger cabins, like cabin 11."

Without waiting for an answer, Egamma walks back to the lounge.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #68: November 28, 2012, 07:16:38 AM »
Disturbedyang tries to catch up with Egamma and tap him on the shoulder. My apologies Egamma, but there are more privacy in cabin 9 as it can only accommodate two instead of 4. I believe it will be too cramped if you fit a slightly bigger cabin but with more people. We can always make the changes if you so wish. Also, cabin 9 is actually much quieter as it is away from the engines.

I think green would be the best as it doesn't really contradict with GM's posts. Maybe Fury should decide?

Fury

« Reply #69: November 28, 2012, 11:40:44 AM »
yellow
green
Pink
beige
teal
limegreen
white

All these colours seem easy on the eyes. Others are harder to read unless it's just one or two words.

Fury

« Reply #70: November 28, 2012, 12:26:52 PM »
UPDATE

"Disturbedyang! Get off the comms.!" Captain Kate yelled as she strode up the boarding ramp. "I could hear you all the way in the Ladies! See this three pips ^^^ on my shoulder? Know what that means?"

Stormtroopers Elegant and Ketchum give a salute as the Captain noticed that Tandaros and Stabbity were nowhere to be seen. "You'd better not be covering for them," she growled as she passed them.

"67 DAYS! What are we? A sailing ship? Was hyper-drive invented YESTERDAY?? Where's my Navigator D'Espana? I expect this trip to take a fortnight at the most!"

Striding to her quarters she gave a few more orders. "Communications Officer Penchant, get us clearance for takeoff - now. Dr. DK - prep the Medical Bay. And SOMEBODY make sure our VIP Passengers have the correct cabins. VIP Lefanis is in Passenger Cabin 8 and VIP Egamma is in passenger Cabin 9! No changing!"

And with that Captain Kate went into the Captain's Quarters and shut the door.

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #71: November 28, 2012, 12:42:49 PM »
Captain is being unusually angry today.........

egamma

« Reply #72: November 28, 2012, 02:39:47 PM »
Green it is.

Egamma, noticing that the Captain was not one to be trifled with, carried his bag to cabin 9.

"Er, yes, away from the engines, not having to share...cabin 9 it is!"

Fury

« Reply #73: November 28, 2012, 06:05:12 PM »
STAR NIGHT 1 EVENT

The CEC Imperial Splendour was well underway when it was rocked by an explosion in Engineering. A quick examination and the remains of a remote-detonation mine was found. The crew immediately alerted the Captain but there was no response from her quarters so they had the security lock overridden and to their horror found Captain Kate dead in bed. It was fate or so they said. The source of her death was unknown.

With the ship disabled and her Captain dead, the crew and passengers were now in disarray. It was clear - there was at least one saboteur onboard - a Rebel most likely.

Current Situation

Engineering - sabotaged
Captain Kate - dead

To-Do

VOTE to confine (a suspect)
FRAME (person)
SABOTAGE (location)
GUARD (location)
SCAN (quote)

All options now available.

Tandaros

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #74: November 28, 2012, 06:37:39 PM »

Trooper Tandaros came rushing out of the cargo bay, where he was completing a security sweep with a small scanning droid, hovering over his right shoulder. Smoke filled the aft of the ship as safety systems engaged and put out the fires in engineering. He listened to the reports over his on-board comms, trying to gain an understanding of the situation.

Walking to a small group of passengers bunched up and chatting nervously, Tandaros approached and asked authoritatively, "Did any of you witness this attack? or see anything suspicious? Remember Imperial protocol requires compliance with all investigations into Rebel activity."