Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 96033 times)

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #90: November 29, 2012, 06:54:21 PM »
Before anyone could reply Disturbedyang, DK said "Wait Disturbedyang.... This is surely a sabotage and they are trying to frame Egamma..... Of course Egamma must now clear the air...... Before we decide on anything..... Let me first say..... Get people rotating shift to protect the Medical Bay...... All the equipments there are expensive...... And in case any injury, I need my Medical Bay to stay intact....... And why would someone sabotage a passenger cabin???"

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #91: November 29, 2012, 06:58:43 PM »
DK walked away after the conversation. Before he disappears from sight, he said "Anyway...... Disturbedyang.... You're the Pilot..... You should be the second-in-command since the Captain is gone.........."

DK took a step away and said, "Good luck.........", before disappearing out of sight.

egamma

« Reply #92: November 29, 2012, 07:20:19 PM »
"Someone trashed my cabin while I was offering helpful comments in Engineering! An outrage has been visited upon my socks! They must have feared my repair abilities, although there's nothing in my room that would actually help me perform repairs. I know it wasn't Ketchum or Penchant, they were with me the whole time. Anyway, can someone help me fix my cabin?"

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #93: November 29, 2012, 07:31:54 PM »
Seeing as DK walked away, Disturbedyang nods and starts to assume a more authoritative stance.
"Egamma, you still need to explain why does this note falls out of your pocket"
"Penchant and Ketchum, if you don't mind perhaps two of you should continue repairing the Engineering room. Unless of course you guys have something else to do"
"D'Espana, perhaps we need to keep you in the navigation room to keep the aircraft on track. We do not want to stray off our course in the event of all these"
"Tandaros, I have very important tasks for you. There are currently 3 missing crews that despite the explosions, remained to be seen. Stabbity might still be drunk in the lounge, so have a look there. Elegant is missing together with Lefanis, so perhaps you should check cabin 8 to see if there are any hanky panky going on in that room"

We need all the resources we can get to figure out what really happened.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #94: November 29, 2012, 07:32:44 PM »
OOC: My apologies, wrong colour selection. Lolz. And of course, no editing allowed. :p

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #95: November 29, 2012, 11:48:46 PM »
Penchant took a break from working on the engineering to speak with Ketchum. Penchant starts off the conversation with, " Thank you for your help with repairing this. I appreciate your help, but I would like it if you went back to guarding as I should be able to finish this myself and with all this sabotage going on we need what's left to keep working. If you would like to keep repairing things though I suggest that you work on the passenger cabin so Egamma can get back to his sleeping in his own room."
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #96: November 30, 2012, 12:03:07 AM »
Penchant gets done with his conversation with Stormtrooper Ketchum and then leaves to talk with Pilot Disturbedyang. "Sir, I believe that we should have Egamma confined for now after that suspicious note. I am not sure myself if Egamma did it but while he is confined we now he isn't getting into trouble and we are protecting both him and the cabin. I would like to suggest we ask Stormtrooper Elegant to guard the room."

Vote Egamma for confinement
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #97: November 30, 2012, 12:46:21 AM »
Listening attentively to Medical Officer DK and Pilot Disturbedyang, Ketchum tries to think of something to help the crew.

"Penchant, are you sure you can repair this engineering alone?
Alright, roger that. I will get back to my Stormtrooper guarding duty.
Let see. Passenger cabin 9 and Medical Bay. I need prioritize which one more important to guard tonight. After listening to our dear Medical Officer DK, I will GUARD Medical Bay.

Disturbedyang, I think we need to confine VIP egamma for now. If he not helping with repair, coupled with the suspicious note. I will be wary of him for now. I am just Stormtrooper anyway, off I go to my guard duty"

VOTE EGAMMA for confinement
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

egamma

« Reply #98: November 30, 2012, 03:23:29 AM »
"The note? I merely asked the captain if I could switch to a larger cabin. When it was pointed out that the larger cabins, being closer to the engines, would also be noisier, I was happy to stay in my original cabin.

Surely Ketchum and Penchant can vouch for my whereabouts? I'm not the one who trashed my cabin, I was in Engineering!

As for confining me to my cabin, I already stated that I will be working to restore order. I would appreciate some help. But confining me to my cabin is not going to stop the real saboteur."

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #99: November 30, 2012, 03:52:06 AM »
Lefanis awoke with a start in his cabin. Groaning, he clutched his head, which felt ready to explode.

"Too much Romulan ale", he grumbled as he dressed in his usual suit and downed a cup of earl grey from the replicator. Then, he realised he'd slept through the day. Rushing to the bridge when his data pad informed him of Kate's murder, he barrelled into Elegant and Ketchum.

"Now look here, clones. I expect to reach sector N3 alive and well... Rather, the emperor does. If I don't arrive, bear in mind that your next vacation might be in Rura Penthe."

Smirking a little as he left them, Lefanis headed down to engineering to assess the damage there.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

egamma

« Reply #100: November 30, 2012, 04:41:47 AM »
"Romulan ale? Lefanis doesn't even know the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek!"

Vote Confine Lefanis

Fury

« Reply #101: November 30, 2012, 04:44:32 AM »
UPDATE

Current confinement vote

VOTE EGAMMA - Penchant #96, Ketchum #97
VOTE LEFANIS - Egamma #100

Communications Officer Penchant makes an observation that confining Vip Passenger Egamma would both protect and keep him out of trouble. Stormtrooper Ketchum backs him up and they both start the ball rolling on the confinement vote. Egamma of course protests that they of all people were with him the whole time.

Then Vip Passenger Lefanis wakes up grouchy and smack-talks the trooper clones a bit but no one knew what he was talking about or if he was even from the same Universe which earned Egamma's ire. Romulan? Rura Penthe?

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #102: November 30, 2012, 04:56:51 AM »
"Romulan ale? Lefanis doesn't even know the difference between Star Wars and Star Trek!"

Vote Confine Lefanis

I'm a VIP, not a saboteur.
Who are you any way? Some cheap part time engineer? I'll go along with the clones for now, you aren't needed.

Vote Confine egamma
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #103: November 30, 2012, 05:27:27 AM »
OOC:(Do we need to decide what room to put him in?)
― G.K. Chesterton

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #104: November 30, 2012, 05:38:00 AM »
TK-421 had been wandering the ship for some time, his blaster in hand, searching for anything that appeared amiss, when the familiar call came on the net "TK-421, why aren't you at your post?" TK-421 made his way to enginnering, grumbling. First that old man on Tatooine he had told to move along now this. The old guy had seemed credible, and how was one to know that those were in fact the droids he was looking for.
TK-421 walks into engineering and looks around, his face blank beneath his helmet.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.