Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 95918 times)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #75: November 28, 2012, 07:41:39 PM »
While sitting in the cockpit planning for the next route, Disturbedyang suddenly heard a loud bang at the back of the ship. Knowing very well that the ship can maintain it's flight without any intervention, he rushes to the back of the ship while trying to figure out what happened. After some chatter, he asked those who were already there bunched up and looking nervous. Tandaros came in and asked a few questions. All of us looked at each other to try to see if there are any hints of sabotage such as oil on the face or a dirty hand. Disturbedyang quickly notices Ketchum's hand is stained! He grab Ketchum's hand and Ketchum squeals. Only then he realized it's just some burritos he sneaked into the ship. Disturbedyang shrugs and said, i was at the cockpit all this while. Who did this?!? Who killed my beloved captain?!?

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: November 29, 2012, 12:26:37 AM »
Ketchum the Trooper has just finish transfer the VIP Lefanis bags to Passenger Cabin 8.
The Cabin 8 is where Lefanis will be housed throughout the journey.

Suddenly he hears an explosion. "What is that sound?" He asks Lefanis.

Arriving at the scene, Ketchum looks at those who have arrived.
When Disturbedyand grabs his hand trying to look for stain or dirty hand, Ketchum the Trooper musters his authority. "My hand is stained with burrito as our VIP guest Lefanis has ask me to deliver food for him. He quite hungry and you know ship passenger should never be left hungry. Order ladies and gentleman. Stay calm, everyone. Tell us where you are when this happen."
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

egamma

« Reply #77: November 29, 2012, 02:47:14 AM »
"I saw nothing! I was in my cabin putting my socks in my drawer--white in the middle, black on the left, brown on the right--when I heard the explosion."

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #78: November 29, 2012, 04:42:55 AM »
D'Espana rushes to Engineering as he hears the explosion, seeing in his way to it most of the ship passengers already talking between them. He joins the conversation, hoping to discover something about the otigin or the culprit of the sabotage.

- Hell, first I arrive late to this goddamned ship, then get scolded by our captain and now this! Can you let me operate the sensors for damn once? I won't tolerate more scolds if we get lost in a frigging asteroid field or something! I should've listen to my guts: nothing good can come from a flight so very well paid!
D'Espana Family

Fury

« Reply #79: November 29, 2012, 05:27:33 AM »
UPDATE

With the loss of Captain Kate, there was no leadership on board the ship. The Imperials were more disorganized than they let on and no one knew who was next in command down the hierarchy or if it was even needed or what was the next step on an Imperial ship. No one was ordering repairs or even volunteering for it and the ship was starting to slow down.

To-Do

REPAIR Engineering

It's perfectly fine to also post directly (not in an RP) ;)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #80: November 29, 2012, 06:26:05 AM »
Penchant goes to the communications room and says through the PA system, "Sadly we have been sabotaged it seems. I have no evidence on who did it but regardless of who did it, it needs to get fixed and I have heard no volunteers so I will start work on the engineering. If any of the crew members desires to work on it instead of I, I will not oppose them as its merely a job that needs to get done-I have no special wanting to do it myself by any means, merely a wanting for it to get done." Penchant then leaves the communications room to go to the room where the engineering is and get started on repairing it.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: November 29, 2012, 12:56:54 PM »
Few minutes prior to the explosion, in the Medical Bay, stood DK, after completing his task given by the Captain. As he stood, he wanders what should he do next. He walked out of the Medical Bay and saw Ketchum at Cabin 8 entrance. Without saying a word, DK proceed and walked to the Lounge. There, he continues on thinking if anything was amiss.

Suddenly, a loud explosion was heard. DK just sat there and tilt his head saying,

"It wasn't me..........."

DK probably saw a few people running to the bay and a few people running to the opposite direction but there's no clear image on who it actually was. He stood up and raised his hands and said,

"It wasn't me..........."

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: November 29, 2012, 02:40:12 PM »
Ketchum the Stormtrooper shakes his head after considering this situation. "Though I am Stormtrooper myself and not know much about Engineering, I will assist in REPAIR Engineering. We need work together if we are to fly soon enough." Holding a burrito spirited in his Trooper pocket, he munches on it while going about repairing the engineering section.
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #83: November 29, 2012, 02:48:26 PM »
Seeing Ketchum and Penchant walk over to the Engineering room, Disturbedyang follow suit. Unsure of the extent of the damage, he checks around the room and finally gave up as it is not his expertise. He shouted out in to the hall, "Anyone of you know anything about engineering?". He waits patiently for any answer instead of blindly just tighten the bolts and screws.

egamma

« Reply #84: November 29, 2012, 03:10:37 PM »
"I am an engineer by trade. I will assist with the REPAIR."

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #85: November 29, 2012, 05:30:00 PM »
I was really actually just trying to get the GM to tell us how long it was needed to repair the engineering room. lolz. Moreover, i think we need two to repair? Was it? Or something like that?

Fury

« Reply #86: November 29, 2012, 06:03:32 PM »
STAR NIGHT 2 EVENT

After the traumatic events, the crew and passengers take steps to secure their ship. Stormtrooper Tandaros is seen guarding Navigation while Stormtrooper Elegant is seen guarding the Food Storage.

Communications Officer Penchant and Stormtrooper Ketchum both work on repairing Engineering. They get in each other's way but manage to complete twice the repairs... in twice the time. Egamma had said he would assist in the repairs but he just sat around doing nothing (no order to GM) and just watched.

Finally, Egamma got up and left but as he rose a piece of paper dropped out of his pocket. "Hey, what's that?" Both Penchant and Ketchum suddenly exclaimed. Medical Officer DK who happened by picked it up and read it aloud:

VIP Passenger Egamma, for the last time - NO! You are NOT changing cabins and that's FINAL! I don't care who you are or who you know or even what you can do! What do you mean you are an Engineer by trade? Just what are you implying? I'm warning you, there aren't many female officers in the Imperial Navy and the fact that I'm one should tell you something, BANTHA POODOO!!

- Captain Kate

Egamma comes rushing back yelling, "Hey, somebody just trashed my cabin! The place is a mess and the lock on my door's broken! I paid good money for this trip and I demand that somebody do something about it!!!"

Current Situation

Engineering - under repairs (1 day remaining)
Passenger Cabin 9 - sabotaged

To-Do

VOTE to confine (a suspect)
FRAME (person)
SABOTAGE or ATTACK (location) / (person)
GUARD (location) / (person)
SCAN (quote)
REPAIR Engineering and Passenger Cabin 9

ALL available orders for a character can be done at the same time. One action rule is only for majority player generated vote (action).

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #87: November 29, 2012, 06:24:54 PM »
After Medical Officer DK read the note, Egamma came storming back furious. Everyone looked at him with a suspicious look. Disturbedyang stood up and walk to him and said, "So who are you, who you know and what you can do?" while having an eye on the note DK is holding as a hint to what he was asking.

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #88: November 29, 2012, 06:30:23 PM »
At the same time, Disturbedyang suddenly realizes there was a missing stormtrooper, and asked without waiting an answer from Egamma, "Where is stormtropper Stabbity? Did he get himself drunk again with the beer?"

Fury

« Reply #89: November 29, 2012, 06:30:45 PM »
ALL available orders for a character can be done at the same time. One action rule is only for majority player generated vote (action).

Addendum: As long as such an order doesn't conflict directly with another order such as GUARD and REPAIR (not possible, only the first such order will be valid). Can only concentrate on one.

VOTE, FRAME, SCAN and REPAIR together is perfectly ok.