Author Topic: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour  (Read 96507 times)

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Sabotage I: CEC Imperial Splendour
« Reply #165: December 03, 2012, 09:48:26 AM »
Then his system is having problem checking further as it goes haywire.
"Snowtroopers protocol life system recovery initiated." And it stops talking while its system recovery is ongoing.[/color]

I wonder what the SNOWtroopers protocol is going to do. :p

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #166: December 03, 2012, 10:33:27 AM »
As Disturbedyang is healing DK, DK woke up, slightly more relieved but unable to move much. DK whispered to him ".............."

Disturbedyang just nod in respond as DK kept talking. Then suddenly with surprised face and hit DK on the head, causing DK to faint once more.

Fury

« Reply #167: December 03, 2012, 10:45:55 AM »
Do take note that Player RPs can't involve making other players' characters do things. It's either considered invalid or Bad RP will happen. Only GM can do it. ;)

DK

• Noble Lord
  • Nothing is greater than GreaterHaven
    • View Profile
« Reply #168: December 03, 2012, 11:26:47 AM »
Do take note that Player RPs can't involve making other players' characters do things. It's either considered invalid or Bad RP will happen. Only GM can do it. ;)

I will keep note to that.

D'Espana

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #169: December 03, 2012, 03:19:39 PM »
He shrugs to Disturbedyang as the asteroid hits the ship.

- Well, at least we did what we could. We knew that it was hard after all...

He goes inside the ship, and frowns when looking at Passenger Cabin 9.

- Very well then. I think we have not yet cleared our dear VIP, and for that I VOTE TO CONFINE egamma. This situation is becoming extremely dire, we need to avoid any other attack by those damned rebels. Of course, I VOTE TO RELEASE PENCHANT, if they get parity with us we are dead. For any other thing, search me in the Navigation Room.

He walks towards it and starts to SCAN THE SPACE.
D'Espana Family

egamma

« Reply #170: December 03, 2012, 04:52:37 PM »
I vote to Release Penchant
Heal DK

"If I was causing the problems, why would I be healing the doctor?"

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #171: December 03, 2012, 05:29:46 PM »
Confine Disturbedyang.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Lefanis

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #172: December 03, 2012, 05:30:18 PM »
Release Penchant.
What is Freedom? - ye can tell; That which slavery is, too well; For its very name has grown; To an echo of your own

T'is to work and have such pay; As just keeps life from day to day; In your limbs, as in a cell; For the tyrants' use to dwell

Fury

« Reply #173: December 03, 2012, 06:34:32 PM »
STAR NIGHT 6 EVENT

MAJORITY VOTE TO RELEASE PENCHANT - Disturbedyang #164, D'Espana #169, egamma #170, Lefanis #172 (invalid)
VOTE TO CONFINE EGAMMA (failed) - D'Espana #169
VOTE TO CONFINE DISTURBEDYANG (failed) - Lefanis #171 (invalid)

After a convincing explanation, Communications Officer Penchant is released and resumes his duties.

Good Post RP (Reply #151)

As he watched Penchant being released, Stormtrooper Stabbity has a decision to make. Will he concentrate on isolating the sub-routines someone had installed in him or will he test the Starboard Cargo Bay doors to see if they remembered to re-lock it?

3rd Character RP by GM

Navigation Officer D'Espana scans the space and discovers a huge wreck. With Engineering still damaged, the CEC Imperial Splendour will take 24 hours to recharge before moving on again. This gives enough time for D'Espana to take a space walk and enter the wreck to look for spare parts for repairs. If his mission is successful, Communications will be fully repaired.

ENTER WRECK HERE! (non flash ;))

Tell me what happens at the end (you have until next deadline)

BAD RP HERE! (Reply #156)

Medical Officer DK who was in the Medical Bay - had a nightmare. The song Call Me Maybe kept repeating itself over and over again until he thought "This is crazy!" All attempts to heal him did not work today. Also, people forgot to clean up the "DK must die!" graffitti. AND, a bug in the software skipped putting him into automatic stasis.

Pilot Disturbedyang and VIP Passenger Egamma said they would heal DK but Disturbedyang just stood by and gave... medical advice to... no one because Egamma really went to work on repairing Engineering with VIP Passenger Lefanis who had actually earlier came to work on healing DK but changed to work on repairing Engineering. While alone in the Medical Bay, Disturbedyang noticed that Stormtrooper Ketchum - who was healing in Medical Bay - had paint around his fingers that matched the colours of the graffiti on Passenger Cabin 9. Meanwhile, Stormtrooper Elegant had not been seen in a while and there was talk going on that he had a grudge against DK but no one seemed to know who started the rumour.

Current Situation

Passenger Cabin 9 - still sabotaged
Communications - still sabotaged
Engineering - repairing (1 day remaining)

Medical Officer DK - healing (still 2 days remaining)
Stormtrooper Tandaros - healing stasis (3 days remaining)
Stormtrooper Ketchum - healing stasis (3 days remaining)
(can't vote but can moan partly incoherently)

Stormtrooper Stabbity - confined
(can't vote but can shout from confinement)

To-Do

VOTE to confine (a suspect)
FRAME (person)
SABOTAGE or ATTACK (location) / (person)
GUARD (location) / (person)
SCAN (quote)
REPAIR Passenger Cabin 9, Communications, & Engineering
HEAL - Medical Officer DK, Stormtroopers Tandaros & Ketchum

USE Personal RP - for small advantage not covered by game mechanics

egamma

« Reply #174: December 03, 2012, 07:15:16 PM »
I believe Disturbedyang is responsible for all of this. He has not made a single repair or attempt to heal anyone.

egamma

« Reply #175: December 03, 2012, 07:16:10 PM »
Vote Confine Disturbedyang

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #176: December 03, 2012, 07:24:02 PM »
TK-421 increases his volume to maximum and shouts "Disturbedyang is the traitor."
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #177: December 03, 2012, 10:55:42 PM »
To the mini game, he walks into a room with a glass box around a robot, you shoot the glass until it breaks, then the robot turns on.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Disturbedyang

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #178: December 04, 2012, 12:01:39 AM »
That's the most ridiculous accusation. First, i would like to know why my healing didn't work?? And i didn't know i can repair and heal until like the last turn or so. You can scan my current words.

Mind you guys, i was the one initiated the release of Penchant. And then suggested what to do all these while. Don't you think i would had kept Penchant confined as no one accused me last night anyway and take over the ship tonight after an attack? Are you finally tired of me keeping things organized and letting the rest know what is happening, Egamma?

You have always been suspicious, and this seems like a frustration vote. I think Egamma is the imperial traitor that have been framing everyone else. And you sort of did it on yourself first so that nobody will suspect you are one right? And there is no attack tonight with Stabbity being confined. So lets see what happens when Egamma is confined. Ketchum was still being framed when Egamma is still out here. I was also the one that initiated the confine of Stabbity.

VOTE CONFINE EGAMMA

Fury

« Reply #179: December 04, 2012, 02:00:31 AM »
Egamma had said he would assist in the repairs but he just sat around doing nothing (no order to GM) and just watched.
Votes are posted. Orders are PM to GM. Healing / Guarding / Repairing are mutually exclusive and cannot be done together.

To the mini game, he walks into a room with a glass box around a robot, you shoot the glass until it breaks, then the robot turns on.
That's not how it ends. :P