Author Topic: And a new realm lives!  (Read 180895 times)

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
Re: And a new realm lives!
« Reply #360: January 20, 2013, 01:22:48 AM »

Also you complain about having a chokehold on your proudest character but you do not have a problem doing the same to Iornside's Charcter.

I would say the main difference between Sevastian and Bowie's ability to be stubborn asses is that Bowie will start with the insults and bad jokes quickly which are some times in poor taste.  Yet its just a game.

Sevastian has no chokehold on anyone. He just refused to see Bowie get a crown after Bowie broke his word. You are just plain silly.

Vellos

• Honourable King
  • Stodgy Old Man in Training
    • View Profile
« Reply #361: January 20, 2013, 01:25:20 AM »
And with this being such an open ended game there is only one way to play it?  With some exceptions I do not think there is a wrong way to play.

Yet this is the first time I have been flat out told/implied that I am playing this game wrong. 

Also you complain about having a chokehold on your proudest character but you do not have a problem doing the same to Iornside's Charcter.

I would say the main difference between Sevastian and Bowie's ability to be stubborn asses is that Bowie will start with the insults and bad jokes quickly which are some times in poor taste.  Yet its just a game.

You told Woelfy like 20 times he was playing it wrong by leveling OOC criticism at him for playing a self-interested character.

Self awareness FTW!
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #362: January 20, 2013, 01:26:41 AM »
Sevastian has no chokehold on anyone. He just refused to see Bowie get a crown after Bowie broke his word. You are just plain silly.

Yes but as a member of the Church  Sevastian  is owe so happy to persecute him because he is not a member.  You want him out of the realm as much as he wants you out.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2013, 01:35:13 AM by Pike »

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #363: January 20, 2013, 01:29:39 AM »
Yes but as a member of the Church you are owe so happy to persecute him because he is not a member.  You want him out of the realm as much as he wants you out.

Woelfy is a member of Sanguis Astroism?

Weird, I didn't know it was a real-world religion....
"A neutral humanism is either a pedantic artifice or a prologue to the inhuman." - George Steiner

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #364: January 20, 2013, 01:34:18 AM »

You told Woelfy like 20 times he was playing it wrong by leveling OOC criticism at him for playing a self-interested character.

Self awareness FTW!

Yet he has done the same to me and others.  Also Self-interest to the point where you ignore everyone else while still saying you are working with them.  Then them getting upset when they do not do what you want both in game and out.  Or them getting upset when you respond to the way they act.  Yes to the level he has taken it I think is wrong.

I will admit this is the first time I have been in a realm with a Lurian.  I even played a long time ago in the same realm as Allison when she was part of Morek.  Even then things did not get this bad.

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #365: January 20, 2013, 01:35:35 AM »
Woelfy is a member of Sanguis Astroism?

Weird, I didn't know it was a real-world religion....

There I edited it my appologies

Vellos

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #366: January 20, 2013, 01:39:25 AM »
Yet he has done the same to me and others.  Also Self-interest to the point where you ignore everyone else while still saying you are working with them.  Then them getting upset when they do not do what you want both in game and out.  Or them getting upset when you respond to the way they act.  Yes to the level he has taken it I think is wrong.

I will admit this is the first time I have been in a realm with a Lurian.  I even played a long time ago in the same realm as Allison when she was part of Morek.  Even then things did not get this bad.

Sounds to me like you're having a hard time separating IC and OOC, not Woelfy. Like you're the one insisting that he's playing the game wrong.

Your criticisms of me about criticizing peoples' gameplay styles apply doubly to you.

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #367: January 20, 2013, 01:46:19 AM »
I conceed.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #368: January 20, 2013, 01:53:16 AM »
Yes but as a member of the Church  Sevastian  is owe so happy to persecute him because he is not a member.  You want him out of the realm as much as he wants you out.

Sevastian is happy to persecute Bowie because Bowie is an oath-breaking fiend. The Church has nothing to do with it. Good lord. You are whining more than a 3 week old puppy.

Sevastian hasn't keyed you in on every detail of his schemes, oh darn. Sevastian is bullying Bowie, oh darn. Sevastian is holed up in his region and I don't like that! Oh darn.

Get over it. My character is an !@#$%^& to people who warrant it. If people had treated him better, they wouldn't get the same treatment in return. It's called the Laws of Motion. Thx Newton!

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #369: January 20, 2013, 01:59:22 AM »
Sevastian is happy to persecute Bowie because Bowie is an oath-breaking fiend. The Church has nothing to do with it. Good lord. You are whining more than a 3 week old puppy.

Sevastian hasn't keyed you in on every detail of his schemes, oh darn. Sevastian is bullying Bowie, oh darn. Sevastian is holed up in his region and I don't like that! Oh darn.

Get over it. My character is an !@#$%^& to people who warrant it. If people had treated him better, they wouldn't get the same treatment in return. It's called the Laws of Motion. Thx Newton!

Yet when have I insulted you!!!  You go on and on about how the realm will fail.  Then you complain about me and bowie just as much as we do about you.

Sevastain is an ass to anyone who will not agree with him and will not back down to him.

The Laws of motion works both ways.  You act like an ass and people dont trust or like you.

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #370: January 20, 2013, 02:05:00 AM »
Yet when have I insulted you!!!  You go on and on about how the realm will fail.  Then you complain about me and bowie just as much as we do about you.

Sevastain is an ass to anyone who will not agree with him and will not back down to him.

The Laws of motion works both ways.  You act like an ass and people dont trust or like you.

You've been plenty insulting Ooc. Not IC, I'll give you credit there. But then again, I've had you on ignore, so....

What does me, as a player, saying that Stormfell will fail have to do with any of this? I am not my character, learn to differentiate. I seriously facepalm more reading your posts than I ever have before.

Sevastian is an ass to anyone who deserves it. There are loads of people who don't agree with him or won't back down to him that he likes, just because you haven't made it onto that list doesn't give you reason to go whining Ooc nonstop.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #371: January 20, 2013, 02:19:03 AM »
Wow... you people need a truckload of chill pills.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #372: January 20, 2013, 02:19:36 AM »
Yes you have me on ignore, and still not been insulting IC.  Try my best not do.  Heck still working on a way to get Sevastin talking again.

I am sorry if you think I have been insulting OOC but its like you have about the laws of motion.

Then what gives you the right to  winnie  non stop about the fact that Swordfell will fail.  I have answered to them here where I am supposed to here.

Yet you are whining  IC and OOC both in game in here about how people have been ganging up on you.  Then you say I am whining  about Sevastan being an ass.  How is your whining  any better then mine?

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #373: January 20, 2013, 02:26:14 AM »
Yes you have me on ignore, and still not been insulting IC.  Try my best not do.  Heck still working on a way to get Sevastin talking again.

I am sorry if you think I have been insulting OOC but its like you have about the laws of motion.

Then what gives you the right to  winnie  non stop about the fact that Swordfell will fail.  I have answered to them here where I am supposed to here.

Yet you are whining  IC and OOC both in game in here about how people have been ganging up on you.  Then you say I am whining  about Sevastan being an ass.  How is your whining  any better then mine?

I'm not whining about the fact that Swordfell will fall. Where are you coming up with this stuff? As a player, I'm interested in watching it happen. As a character, Sevastian would prefer it didn't, but isn't going to toss himself under a bus to stop it from happening.

When have I complained about being 'ganged up on'? My complaints have been rather well focused and particularly worded. I'm not whining about anything my character has gotten into.

* Woelfy facepalms, yet again.

What would that cost me? I imagine a rather pretty penny, especially if these are the high quality ones. ;)

Arundel

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #374: January 20, 2013, 03:00:02 AM »

Let me correct you: "I will admit this is the first time I have been in a realm with a Lurian outcast." In other words, things are so chaotic because you got the Lurian all the other ones threw out.

I laughed so incredibly hard at this that I had to type it out and inform you.
The adherents of different religions in a realm should compete for power, influence, and fresh converts. They don't even have to be killing each other to do so. I wish people promoted the prosperity of their religions the same way they promoted the growth and prosperity of their realms. - Geronus