Author Topic: And a new realm lives!  (Read 183066 times)

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: And a new realm lives!
« Reply #615: February 06, 2013, 11:42:36 PM »
On a separate note, Bowie Ironsides is being considered to be made Regent of D'hara until his daughter can take the throne.

* Spews juice from mouth

That's awesome!

On an even more separate note, in a strange way - deep down - I am enjoying the worst of this whole crisis. Now I have a pile of material to write satirical plays about. I've already written a trilogy (new one released today, buy it before it's sold out!). What will Sevastian do and say next that I can ridicule through art? I'm hanging on the edge of my seat!
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #616: February 06, 2013, 11:52:08 PM »
Pike, Ironsides, you two should seek mental help. For real. Schizophrenia is a disease.

Ironsides

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #617: February 06, 2013, 11:55:02 PM »
Pike, Ironsides, you two should seek mental help. For real. Schizophrenia is a disease.

So is loser denial  :-*
Ironsides Family, mainly East Continent and Dwilight. I dip my toe into Atamara here and there

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #618: February 07, 2013, 12:00:50 AM »
* Spews juice from mouth

That's awesome!

On an even more separate note, in a strange way - deep down - I am enjoying the worst of this whole crisis. Now I have a pile of material to write satirical plays about. I've already written a trilogy (new one released today, buy it before it's sold out!). What will Sevastian do and say next that I can ridicule through art? I'm hanging on the edge of my seat!

And I had nothing to do with it!

These random RP discussions are really great. Lots of fuss over things that have absolutely no game mechanics effects going on in D'Hara these days. I love the rich history we have.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #619: February 07, 2013, 12:01:32 AM »
Why must  you insist we have mental issue because we disagree with you? 

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #620: February 07, 2013, 12:06:35 AM »
So is loser denial  :-*

Rofl, so far Bowie is the only one who's lost anything. Ruler much? Oh right.....

Pike, I think you have mental issues because your twists of logic are either signs of delusion or serious dementia. Just sayin'.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #621: February 07, 2013, 12:08:21 AM »
If someone moves their family home to BR, they can also fund rebels there to help stir up a riot.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #622: February 07, 2013, 12:09:23 AM »
Woefly, your twisted logic is just as bad.  I will admit my thinking may be off at times can you?

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #623: February 07, 2013, 12:11:57 AM »
Crush all Lurians! Crush them all!

I never understood why Morek always insisted on having friendly relations with the Lurias who can obviously do no more harm to them than a few interesting skirmishes. So much wasted potential...

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #624: February 07, 2013, 12:12:35 AM »
Woefly, your twisted logic is just as bad.  I will admit my thinking may be off at times can you?

My logic is straightforward. Not twisted.

Of course my thinking can be off at times, I'm human. For the most part, I have no need to use loopholes or twisted logic with Sevastian. The only character he has to use that on is his wife.  ::)

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #625: February 07, 2013, 12:15:20 AM »
My logic is straightforward. Not twisted.

Of course my thinking can be off at times, I'm human. For the most part, I have no need to use loopholes or twisted logic with Sevastian. The only character he has to use that on is his wife.  ::)

Opinions obviously vary on that. 

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #626: February 07, 2013, 12:31:02 AM »
And I don't really care what outside opinion is of it. So your point is...?

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #627: February 07, 2013, 12:37:52 AM »
so its only your opinion that matters?  and that is plain logic?

Woelfy

• Mighty Duke
  • I'm baaaaack
    • View Profile
« Reply #628: February 07, 2013, 12:55:06 AM »
When it comes to my logic systems? Yeah. My opinion is all I care about. Interpretation will vary from person to person, but intent is key.

Yeah. Plain logic. I don't know why this is all so difficult for you....

* Woelfy offers to get his crayons.

Pike

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #629: February 07, 2013, 01:35:24 AM »
Just makes it easier to get warped and sidetracked if all you care about is your opinion.  It is also is one of the ways sevastian is so misguided.  Everone but him is at fault.  He is allways right about everything.