Author Topic: Dwilight War Declarations  (Read 46289 times)

Kwanstein

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight War Declarations
« Reply #30: March 06, 2013, 08:42:51 PM »
And does that not suggest any simple way to inoculate yourself against this sort of thing? Simply being at war with someone *does not* cause your realm to resent the war, and go into revolt. You could have the entire island at war with you and suffer no ill effects at all, if you bother to take the simplest of precautions. A few days ambassador/diplomat/priest work and you're done.

If you're going to make a habit about pissing off most of the island, perhaps you should think about that *before* you go ahead and goad them into wars?

I was not aware that it took only a few days of ambassadorial work to protect again. In that case, I do not see it as being a serious issue.

What do you think the feature is intended for then?

When I referred to it not using a feature as intended, I meant in regards to war. Declaring war for no reason than for positive morale effects strikes me as a misuse. It cannot be justified in character, due to the fact that it uses out of character knowledge, and this game is meant to be a sort of character simulation, therefore such an act defeats the intended purpose of this game.