Author Topic: Dwilight Politics for Five Year Olds  (Read 24157 times)

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
Dwilight Politics for Five Year Olds
« Topic Start: April 20, 2013, 02:46:01 PM »
A discussion about how realms collectively view other realms, their rulers, and their recent decisions/outbursts

Also, explained as to a five year old:
(Luria, Fissoa and D'Hara are playing together. Aurvandil is a spoiled kid who somehow always gets better gear from his parents)
(Luria): Hey Fissoa. I like you, but I don't like D'Hara. Want to be best friends? You can't be friends with D'Hara anymore, though. 
(Fissoa): But I don't want you two to fight! Sure, I'll be best friends if you want to, but I want a say in what games we play, and if you go pick on D'Hara I won't help! 
(Luria): I can understand. Sorry, but we can't be best friends anymore. 

(Fissoa): Hey D'Hara, Luria asked me to be best friends! I'm sorry, but I Luria has cooler toys. I asked her not to pick on you, though! 
(D'Hara): That's too bad, I wanted to be best friends too! But yes, Luria has way cooler toys than us. So I can understand .. I guess. 

(Luria): Fissoa, I know I didn't want to be best friends after all, but could you please just stand and watch while I bully D'Hara? 
(...)
(Luria): OMG! You talked to D'Hara behind my back? But I thought we were best friends! I'll never play with you again! 
(...)
(Luria): So I've been sulking for a while now, and actually I'm really angry! You better believe it! I want to fight [TO THE DEATH!] - you hurt my feelings real bad!!1! 
(Fissoa): Eh. Wut? 
(D'Hara): Eh. Wut? 

(Fissoa): So, D'Hara, Luria wants to fight me. I think she's just being silly, but we won't be able to play with her toys if I don't give her what she wants. 
(D'Hara): I don't understand either. Maybe you shouldn't fight her. 
(Fissoa): Meh, I better just take her on.   

(Fissoa): Hey Luria. I'll fight if you want to. I would like to say goodbye to my parents though, and tell my friends I might not be coming back. And I need to tell my brothers and sisters who's getting my toys.   
(Luria): Okay, we'll fight at my place. Just hurry, I want to go kick D'Haran ass. 
(Fissoa): But I wanted to fight at my place! Doesn't the challenged get to pick? Well, okay ... I'm on my way. 

(D'Hara and others): Hey Fissoa, we want to come say goodbye before you go fight Luria. Can we stop by? 
(Fissoa): [Teary eyes] Sure! I'll wait at the corner. 

(Aurvandil): Hahaa! I'll burn Fissoa's house down whilst he is away!   

(Fissoa): Oh !@#$. Better call 911 and wait for D'Hara some more. 
(Luria): Omg! You broke your promise! You said you'd teleport to my house! You're such a bad friend (sic)!   

(Fissoa): ... What the !@#$ did I get into.   

------------------
Feel free to reply in a similar format from Lurian/D'Haran point of view. Maybe we need a new thread, though

« Last Edit: April 20, 2013, 02:48:04 PM by JeVondair »
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"