Author Topic: Reduce time needed for repair equipment damage.  (Read 10937 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
But isn't that a result of the changes made in Battlemaster? I used to be able to recruit such units way back, around 2005, and apparently that situation has now returned. If people have access to more gold, they will recruit bigger units. I don't think this is bad in general and I agree that perhaps a part of the "code" should adapt itself to this situation.

I wasn't making a value judgement, I was simply answering his question.

Cutting gold income by 30% across the board would significantly reduce the impact of high repair times for huge units, because people would not be able to recruit huge units nearly as often.

I don't think that's the right approach, though. I think that we need to look at a number of different factors in dealing with the additional gold in the system, and I don't have a single answer right now, either to that, or to the repair times problem.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan