Author Topic: Perdan vs Caligus and Company  (Read 67744 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan vs Caligus and Company
« Reply #120: December 18, 2013, 05:17:21 PM »
The south can have now 1000 new realms. Do you have 1000 new players because of that!? In a game that everyone can be a Lord in one week and reach any position of power in one month, I cannot see why it's so important to have new small realms full of people full of power... just to follow Perdan.

You are really interested if people is having fun here in the north!? I cannot remember to elect you as the person who will save the island from ourselves, the stagnated Sirionites. As I said, if people don't enjoy nor want to play in Sirion, why we still have people playing in Sirion? Why we still have people loyal to Sirion instead of puppet realms!? You're not Doc, then don't try to use him as excuse to your plans... the player base was very different before... and much more larger than now.

That's good that now people in the south can play this way, but don't try to impose it to anyone else, since we still have people in the north that is very pleased to play in our model instead of yours. Also, it's our right to decide by ourselves if we intend to change something here. You cannot decide for everyone.

We have players who want to become Lord in their first days, for sure... and also players like me, who like to play the game as in the past, when you had to make the difference to become someone. Now, we have the two options... the easy way in the south and the old way in Sirion. I cannot see the advantage to adopt YOUR way in the entire continent.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 05:18:56 PM by Eduardo Almighty »
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!