Author Topic: Great Dwilight War:Astrum defeats Asylon and Farronite forces.  (Read 267545 times)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
If you'd even pretended that was why Malus was arrested, this might not sound quite so stupid.

Kendal arrested Malus because of a personal grudge. It had nothing to do with purported actions against D'Hara in the present.

Also this. There were Kendal's cries for Malus to be banned for war crimes. That was funny. Kendal clearly not understanding that Malus couldn't banned was priceless too.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
If you'd even pretended that was why Malus was arrested, this might not sound quite so stupid.

Kendal arrested Malus because of a personal grudge. It had nothing to do with purported actions against D'Hara in the present.

Kendal was being stupid, I'll grant you that.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild

How everyone else views Kendal's arrest of Malus...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m9BnlIloxc
"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
How everyone else views Kendal's arrest of Malus...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m9BnlIloxc

1) "Everyone"? I would be surprised if many people outside D'Hara (especially those in SA) believed that the arrest was in any way justified.

2) So you're admitting D'Hara is the evil one here?
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan

Azure

• Peasant
  • I'm Blue, and I'm okay.
    • View Profile
And here I thought BM was a level-headed place all the time.  :P Well, at least there'll be plenty more interesting content with regards to RP once the smoke clears; I'm sure Athrad will be plenty busy one way or another.
Azure's more than just a color.

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
The absent minded Exarch of Corsanctum wandered into Gaston Farm by himself  :-[
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 07:41:05 AM by Jaron »
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Yarr...big battle on the horizon. Church hordes are many but Niselur stands strong. :) I am sort of scared that Leopold doesn't get killed since he is a hero. This is the first time I have a fear of losing a character. Must be doing something right I guess.
Gregorian (Eponllyn), Baudouin (Cathay), Thaddeus (Cathay), Leopold (Niselur)

Frostwood

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
The absent minded Exarch of Corsanctum wandered into Gaston Farm by himself  :-[
Forgot to issue a two turn move?  I had to have General Lux explain the whole concept to me.
Characters:Lain Frostwood, Ghostfire Frostwood, Talia(commoner)

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Jaden

• Noble Lord
  • Jameel, Jabari, Jadyn, Jerold
    • View Profile
Forgot to issue a two turn move?  I had to have General Lux explain the whole concept to me.

I just screwed up basically, been following orders for 6 years and still haven gotten use to giving them... luckily it's was just my character and not the whole army of corsanctum....
PM me for the Dota 2 guild.
"Darka would like to thank CE and co for their generous offerings, the Holy Volcano will be filled up for days with all these offerings!"-Jaret Jaron's last words

Glaumring the Fox

• Honourable King
  • Nothing
    • View Profile
Yarr...big battle on the horizon. Church hordes are many but Niselur stands strong. :) I am sort of scared that Leopold doesn't get killed since he is a hero. This is the first time I have a fear of losing a character. Must be doing something right I guess.

I am also a hero and one time was left behind on a march and faced off aline against 15 Astrum nobles and their army and came out unscathed. I honestly thought that the 60+ year old would have died but I did not. So as legend goes in Asylon... I fought off the entire Astrum army alone !
We live lives in beautiful lies...

Arrakis

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile

Daimall

• Knight
    • View Profile
A big battle, seems most of the nobles in Jorradith was able to join which certainly tipped the tide to Astrum and its allies. Both Leopold and Sergio got wounded in the fighting. Other notables from the Asturmese side include Brance by the Leopold's cavalry and one of their marshal who got wounded and then captured. On Niselur side, mostly the new guys got wounded, but I don't think most of it were serious.

In the end only the archers from Asturm remained standing in the field, but most likely they won't be able to capitalize on this victory other then perhaps burn down some fields before having to retreat back to Asturm I think, lest they get pounced on by Niselur in perhaps a more "equal" battle.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 08:00:37 PM by Daimall »

Zakilevo

Hiems (10) score 3071 hits on Fecter Jaegers (28).

That is how you hit  8)

Battle report for those who are interested

http://wiki.battlemaster.org/wiki/Lapallanch_Family/Kihalin/Battle_of_Gaston_Farms