Author Topic: improving the game via prison  (Read 29602 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: improving the game via prison
« Reply #75: September 03, 2013, 11:14:56 AM »
2 days is so the enemy judge has a chance at interaction and the captured player has a chance to experience prison. Lots of casual players can easily miss a day. About a third of our players do not log in every day.
Alright, I see and understand your point, Tom. This is acceptable in my opinion :)

Anything more than a few days brings the boredom level to enough where I just don't play with that character.  I mean honestly its like a short vacation for your character.  Granted your Judge May does a good job keeping players to a short time span.
Thank you for your praise. I think as Judge, my characters do interact a lot with the prisoners. When they first landed in my dungeon, I will message them first.

I think it's fine if you let your character sit in stony silence while in prison. Don't you have other characters?
Sit in stony silence while in prison for a day or two? Yes, it is fine.
Sit in stony silence while in prison for more than one or two days? Not fine as no interaction between characters occur. Player will get bore with that particular character.

As some forum posters point out. A good Judge is the one who keep interaction and game communication alive and well, even when you are in prison. If we wish to give incentive to Judge who interact with prisoners, perhaps a Rating or some kind of reward for good Judge? ;)

Here's some of the Roleplay of funny interaction between one my character Judge and a prisoner. Not sure if you still can view this forum link below.

http://forum.battlemaster.org/index.php/topic,2721.0.html
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)