Author Topic: Atamara Update?  (Read 56202 times)

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
Re: Atamara Update?
« Reply #105: January 22, 2014, 01:07:17 PM »
New Prisoner   (1 hour, 41 minutes ago)
Patrols in Hawthorne have captured the enemy noble Sir Glitterhoof Himoura, Knight of Loratil. He is now on his way into your dungeons.
Maybe it's time for "Sir Glitterhoof" to become a gelding....
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #106: January 22, 2014, 04:28:37 PM »
New Prisoner   (1 hour, 41 minutes ago)
Patrols in Hawthorne have captured the enemy noble Sir Glitterhoof Himoura, Knight of Loratil. He is now on his way into your dungeons.

Welcome back :) Your cell is still warm...

I trust the gigantic horse size hole is still there too.
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

Dishman

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #107: February 16, 2014, 12:39:34 AM »
Read this...

I trust the gigantic horse size hole is still there too.

thought he was replying to this....

Maybe it's time for "Sir Glitterhoof" to become a gelding....

Lolz were had.
Eoric the Dim (Perdan), Enoch the Bright (Asylon), Emeric the Dark (Obsidian Islands)

Orobos, The Insatiable Snake (Sandalak)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #108: February 19, 2014, 06:46:33 PM »
Yay, some intresting events going again. Talerium eitherway betrayed Darka and let CE use its lands for attacking Darka, or CE ignored treaty and marched through Talerium... It will put Talerium in tricky position.. yet another war for Darka?

CE plays dirty and forces realms to cut of ties with Darka?

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

Vita`

• BM Dev Team
  • Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #109: February 20, 2014, 02:07:20 AM »
Or Darka receiving its just consequences for aggressive diplomacy and treason?

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #110: February 20, 2014, 05:49:56 AM »
Darka is aggressive when it becomes to its survival :) Enemy as neighbour is no no. Neighbour must be friendly.

Eirikr

« Reply #111: February 20, 2014, 06:14:49 AM »
Darka is aggressive when it becomes to its survival :) Enemy as neighbour is no no. Neighbour must be friendly.

Forced friendship is a quick path to enemy neighbors. :)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #112: February 20, 2014, 06:37:33 AM »
Its not forced friendship. It is friendship or it is not friendship. Simple as that.

-Jaune

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #113: February 20, 2014, 07:04:22 AM »
Its not forced friendship. It is friendship or it is not friendship. Simple as that.

-Jaune
Where not friendship means war, or in other words it is forced friendship.
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton

Eirikr

« Reply #114: February 20, 2014, 08:18:29 AM »
I like how I don't even need to reply to clarify myself anymore.  8)

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #115: February 20, 2014, 08:44:34 AM »
Darka treason? From what I remember it was Lyonesse/CE breaking the first treaty, leading to the war with Lyonesse. As well, the treason (if you mean the change of allegiance) was commited by a Lyonesse-Duke. So truly, the only traitors are lyonesse, no?
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Eirikr

« Reply #116: February 20, 2014, 09:46:06 AM »
Darka treason? From what I remember it was Lyonesse/CE breaking the first treaty, leading to the war with Lyonesse. As well, the treason (if you mean the change of allegiance) was commited by a Lyonesse-Duke. So truly, the only traitors are lyonesse, no?

The Duke was the subject, but while you mention it, which treaty are we saying Lyonesse / CE broke? The Treaty of Hawthorne was repeatedly "broken" by Darka... The excuse has been that Darka never signed it... but freely chooses bits that suit them. The ceasefire? Yeah, okay, maybe... Except one side had agreed to a treaty and gained passage rights. Does it become a permanent ceasefire because Darka and Lyonesse can't agree to passage rights? No nation real or imaginary would accept that... Eventually, you're going to let the other guy go for it anyway. Of course, I freely admit I jumped the gun; I thought everything was solved already. Darka then made the choice to skip any attempt at fixing the problem. (The problem not being the treaty itself, but the misunderstanding of the current status.)

Besides, we could've just taken a page out of Darka's book and said "Well, we never signed anything." It's taken me this full month and a half (or so) to realize we didn't play that card at all.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #117: February 20, 2014, 11:06:58 AM »
Treaty of Hawthorne was treaty between CE/Lyoness/Eston/Rielston/Talerium, Darka had nothing to do with it. Lyoness broke that treaty by letting Darka use their lands :)

And I tried to negotiate with Lyoness, but Lyoness refused negotiate as long as our army were on their lands and lowered relations to neutral, it was clear sign that peace between us was over. You had promised free passage to Cagilan Empire and wanted Darka out from your lands. It was too much. Lyoness had survive and even doing good just because they had been good for Darka. If they had tried to enforce treaty of Hawthorne and block our passage, they would have dead long time ago. It was essential for both realms survival that we co-operate, suddenly Lyoness stopped to co-operate, vice versa, they started to co-operate with the enemy. Lyoness had to be taken care, they had become threat to Darkan survival. Which is sad, i really thought we both had similar view that CE is the Devil, after all it had humiliated your "mother" realm badly... but then again, new leadership of Lyoness had no clue how Lyoness was created. Lyoness were taken over by former Minas Ithilians. Which i didnt mind back then, we had good going from beginning, until you started to toy around with CE and ignore us.

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #118: February 20, 2014, 05:24:10 PM »
Yay! More Darka-Lyonesse arguments!

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #119: February 20, 2014, 09:02:02 PM »
Jaune,

Tell me this, what should Lyonesse have done that would have been friendly to Darka and not idiotic for Lyonesse?
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton