Author Topic: Battlemaster growth cycle  (Read 14210 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Battlemaster growth cycle
« Reply #15: January 05, 2014, 08:46:58 PM »
With all respect to the dev team and I know that they do as lot...if we all know how important it is to get new players or have old ones return to their old realms, why are such bugs not fixed ASAP?

And don't say it is Christmas, it is now January 5th.

Have you forgotten, O Mighty Arbiter of All Things, that the entire dev team works for free in our spare time?

And have you also forgotten, O One Who Is Clearly Superior, that I'm basically the only active member of the dev team right now?

Or did you just fail to make the connection that when I'm spending most of my time with family (because Christmas Day isn't the only part of the Christmas holidays), I'm probably not going to be spending any time on bugfixes?

this comes across less as 'We lost a player' and more as 'I lost a minion'...

That's definitely the vibe I'm getting, too.

You need to chill, Atanamir. You've already shown yourself to be way, way too personally invested in how well your realm does.

If Perdan doesn't get any new players for a while...that's neither an insult to you personally, nor is it something that is going to harm you in any material way.

I'll probably be starting to work on BM fixes and improvements again over the next week, and how highly I prioritize this particular fix may or may not be dependent on how little you bug me about it.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan