Author Topic: "Turnchange Button"  (Read 3537 times)

Kaltenthal

• Freeman
    • View Profile
"Turnchange Button"
« Topic Start: November 03, 2013, 11:42:44 AM »
I know that this request is very exotic and i am anxious to hear what all of you think about it.

I have often slapped myself after finding my timepool drained because i was playing around with region settings, unit recruitment or other actions that cost small amounts of time like one hour.
Then i thought about a small solution to the problem.

If there would be a button that had to be activated to committ all time consuming changes and being able to reset some of your actions before they where calculated at the turn would save many players from frustrated waiting for the turnchange to do the things that they wanted to do during the last turn but wherent able to because they had no time.

I also thought about at least a few of the actions that should be reversible before committing them.

• Unit oriented features like: Recruiting Troops, Paraphernalia actions and so on.
  • Region management features: Renaming, Resizing, creating or removing an Estate, tax settings.
Thanks for reading this far without ragequiting your browser.
Like i said, this is merely a play of thought and im looking forward to hear your opinions on it.