Author Topic: Great Dwilight War, Pt. 2: The Southern League vs. Luria Nova  (Read 52629 times)

Penchant

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
In both world Wars Canada entered the conflict with Britain, so years ahead of military action from the US. As well as troops for the West European and Italian fronts, they supplied quite a lot of air crew, and trained even more in Canada as part of a system to train RAF personnel away from the threat of attacks in England. I don't know about the "kicking arse" comments. Canadians have generally proven to be competent and reliable troops over the decades though.
Hmmm, thanks for letting me know. (It wasn't previously an insult towards Canada, just simply a lack of knowledge by me.) As well since you seem to know some about this, could you tell me about a major battle the Canadians took part in?

Btw, so far it seems like Swordfell would be Switzerland and Phantaria...hmmm... I don't know what Phantaria is.
« Last Edit: November 21, 2013, 07:37:03 AM by Penchant »
“The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him.”
― G.K. Chesterton