Author Topic: How did you earn your spot on the bounty board?  (Read 3705 times)

anoobowner

• Knight
  • Vorash Family
    • View Profile
How did you earn your spot on the bounty board?
« Topic Start: January 25, 2014, 05:41:24 PM »
The Battlemaster players were gathered around a small table, sipping on mead and ciders in a dimly lit tavern in Hamburg. One tall and stalky player with short reddish hair and deeply set eyes puts down his hood and breaks the silence.

"We know why we are all here. We are all wanted men in Battlemaster. I had 50 gold on my head for calling the leader of another realm a weasel-skinned buffoon, but I am hardly the most notorious among us."

The stalky player takes a long gulp from his stein, looks towards you, and then continues,

"Tell me, why did you have such a large bounty placed on your head? There must be an interesting or funny story behind that."

The men and women around the table look to each other dramatically. First at each other, and then at you. You take off your hood, and then tell the story of your notoriety.
VORASH FAMILY: Protheon--Riombara | Prospero--Morek | Pamela--Caergoth

"The thing with computer-generated imagery is that it's an incredibly powerful tool for making better visual effects. But I believe in an absolute difference between animation and photography." - Christopher Nolan