Author Topic: T Minus 28 Days  (Read 107116 times)

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: T Minus 28 Days
« Reply #90: February 15, 2014, 04:39:12 AM »
Seems Rumors are spreading.. ::)

mm it will be sad to see the island go
I think like a sinner. Curse like a sailor. Smile like a saint. :)

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #91: February 16, 2014, 02:45:24 PM »
More, Perleone won't *allow* us to do anything without them threatening to sic Perdan on us and our 'friends' in Fallangard don't seem to care at all while Sirion just wants to use us for their own ends. Mmmm...sweet sweet isolationism.

Eponllyn has more options than that actually.

Seems Rumors are spreading.. ::)

mm it will be sad to see the island go

What rumours?

anoobowner

• Knight
  • Vorash Family
    • View Profile
« Reply #92: February 17, 2014, 01:33:01 AM »
I can't think of an island that it won't be sad to go. Each has its own history and flavor, and lots of effort across the years has been put into each one. I just hope the cost eventually makes the game more fun.
VORASH FAMILY: Protheon--Riombara | Prospero--Morek | Pamela--Caergoth

"The thing with computer-generated imagery is that it's an incredibly powerful tool for making better visual effects. But I believe in an absolute difference between animation and photography." - Christopher Nolan

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #93: February 18, 2014, 05:25:49 AM »
Who said a island was going to sink?

;D ;) ::)

Eirikr

« Reply #94: February 18, 2014, 05:45:45 AM »

... Who said it'd be just one?

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #95: February 18, 2014, 08:21:48 AM »

Who said it is an island? It could be part of the island you know... Shhhh, stop giving away 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #96: February 18, 2014, 09:26:44 AM »
I for myself have heard no rumours yet. :P

Today was the day to extend my donation, I donated this time only for the next 14 days instead of more.
If the changes that happen are not what I like, I think I will miss out my 10 year anniversary in BM. :P

Lychaon

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #97: February 18, 2014, 12:32:50 PM »
By the way, if an island sink, what happens to the nobles and adventurers? Are they redistributed to the other islands in accordance to the family members they've got and where they are? Sorry if I'm asking something that has been already answered.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #98: February 18, 2014, 12:49:29 PM »
In a few days, PANGEA. All continents will be smashed together, with but a thin strip of sea between them, easily sailable.

Pretty much what the game would need by now, anyways. A pity it would require a major overhaul of multiple fundamental game mechanics, and is thus unlikely to happen.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #99: February 18, 2014, 02:30:52 PM »
By the way, if an island sink, what happens to the nobles and adventurers? Are they redistributed to the other islands in accordance to the family members they've got and where they are? Sorry if I'm asking something that has been already answered.

All is still a big mystery and since we dont even know if an island will be sunk, I doubt any information will be shared about your question until the countdown is over.
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Indirik

• Exalted Emperor
  • No pressure, no diamonds.
    • View Profile
« Reply #100: February 18, 2014, 05:39:22 PM »
In a few days, PANGEA. All continents will be smashed together, with but a thin strip of sea between them, easily sailable.
If that was possible, I'd really love to see it. IMHO, the more realms you can toss into the equation, the more fun everything is. Things tend to be much more dynamic.
If at first you don't succeed, don't take up skydiving.

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #101: February 18, 2014, 06:24:12 PM »
Has any realm had any extra rogues apart from what was spawned the first days?

I thought the spawnings were really turned up, not just a one time boost? Not what I have seen though in any of the realms i play.

I will retract the above. Seems we just had a 2-3 days silence before the second pop-up. Cant wait for T!
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #102: February 18, 2014, 06:56:28 PM »
If that was possible, I'd really love to see it. IMHO, the more realms you can toss into the equation, the more fun everything is. Things tend to be much more dynamic.

Indeed, I think only structural changes like this could have a lasting effect.

But I don't think it'd be feasible.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Sonya

• Mighty Duke
  • Traveling to a new world!
    • View Profile
« Reply #103: February 18, 2014, 07:08:49 PM »

I heard the Titans can do anything....but i want explanation on how are they suppose to "Sink" an island.......

Peace

Blue Star

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #104: February 19, 2014, 02:50:43 AM »
28 days... think about the reference to a certain movie!

War among yourselves if you want, I will survive!