Author Topic: The Current Struggle.  (Read 24996 times)

Eduardo Almighty

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The Current Struggle.
« Reply #30: April 23, 2014, 03:52:35 AM »
The last count was more than 20, but now some already paid the ransom or escaped. In these first days of war I confiscated more gold than along the entire Great War. Also, Erik is denying any prisoner agreements with Perleone and Fallangard: Erik doesn't negotiate with colonies.

As player I get a little sad to see so many players rotting in idle for a week. But as character, Erik will make them pay hard for every attack against Sirion. Westmoor will pay dearly for its alliance with Perdan because the war will surely happen on their land. Perleone will probably disappear if Perdan not give up their own land for their colony and I can only imagine what will happen to Fallangard since they lost the only opportunity they had with the advantage of takeover Krimml.

We'll see how long the SA (Slaves of Atanamir, as Erik is calling them) will take to realize that Atanamir failed and that Sirion will stand. We will never allow foreign armies or policies dictate how we must govern our lands. The South caught us with our pants down, but it will not happen again.

In every campaign, they will see a realm of prisoners in my dungeons  ;)
Now with the Skovgaard Family... and it's gone.
Serpentis again!