Author Topic: The Current Struggle.  (Read 24988 times)

Atanamir

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The Current Struggle.
« Reply #45: April 23, 2014, 12:38:47 PM »
After stealing Atanamir's crown, Erik steals 800 gold from Perdan's Queen. What a man. And what laughable sum for Perdan standards.
Anyway he should be thankful that Atanamir only ordered  to misdirect against Avamar.
Out of respect, but since Erik is nothing a cheap thief now that steals from women, no more respect given.
About the rest I am sitting back and laughing, everything goes according to plan.

Anyway, Sirion/Eponllyn should focus more on its nobles than boasting around here.
There is a Eponllyn Vice-Marshal moving around since about 1 week with the banner of Sirion, he even participated in the battle of Bruck today, there I noticed him again.
I never seen that, I wonder what messages he can read. Both?
But if you all obviously play with the bug, I do too, check the ruler channel...that is the best fuel for Atanamir! :P

Sidenote, Nivemus ruler answered IC to my ruler channel message by answering/commenting actually to the content in the forum mesage above.
How odd, I think we should close the locals section again, people can't handle it obviously. Not even rulers.

Modified: Nivemus ruler accepted and apologised. All good. But still people should really be more cautious with what is written or they write themselves here.
Otherwise there is no point in posting anything in here.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2014, 03:02:59 PM by Atanamir »