Author Topic: Die2Nite  (Read 148280 times)

Bluelake

• BM Dev Team
  • Noble Lord
  • Ta|i - Bluelake Family since 2007
    • View Profile
    • Family Tree
Re: Die2Nite
« Reply #240: June 28, 2011, 08:58:13 AM »
Maybe we should re-organise the coalitions?

If we would put the 'die-hards' in different coalitions, we could make sure at least two coalitions have Heroes in them. That way we can all play together, AND we'd pair the newbies to the 1337 players ;) for instance, I'd like to explain the game to the new people, but it's difficult if they're in another coalition.

I'd like this a lot. :) Even if only one person comes over, it'd be good enough to give us some tips on the spot. Guides are pretty good, but everyday I still face questions I don't have who to ask or with whom to discuss: newbie towns usually have lots of newbies who don't discuss, and oldies who don't have the patience to post unless we're doing something really wrong.

Anyways; if you read up a bit online: the guides will get you quite far.

By the way, I'm trying to find a construction guide of sorts, with building orders and reasons for choosing them. Have anyone see on of those? If so, link?

Cheers.
Today is Thank Wimpie for Being an Awesome Dev Day. Give Wimpie some gratitude for his constant bugfixing, pestering of admins to get things done, and general Wimpieness.