Author Topic: Just end the war with Perdan.  (Read 18205 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Just end the war with Perdan.
« Reply #30: August 08, 2014, 03:57:36 AM »
He is currently in command of the White Company within Hawks/Grand Fate. Not sure about his other characters, there is a character with the same family name running around Arimias.

If you see the Ishida surname, that is me. I make it a habit to spread my characters out, so that if something happens to one, I have others that I can play. I've done this from the very beginning of when I started playing Battlemaster, some, what, 6-8 years ago at the minimum I believe. So when people start coming in and saying "this is why you shouldn't play just one realm"/"this is why you should spread your characters out", it gets kind of annoying...

But anyways, to answer your question, yes, I did leave, and am not planning on coming back to Battlemaster. I am, however, playing Might&Fealty. I don't plan on quitting that, since the community is helpful and welcoming. I have a character in the White Company, a character in Linthain Plains of Ariamis, and another character in Ascalon. I also have a fourth character that I will not reveal the location of, so that I have at least one where OOC preconceptions will not have any factor whatsoever as a fallback character.