Author Topic: The War.  (Read 89893 times)

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: The War.
« Reply #240: March 27, 2015, 08:55:42 AM »
Not sure how often he is in here so I'll just fill in the blanks which I know of...

Most here knows of the war going on, I suppose. Spearhold (or Murchadh) agreed to the King of Kings idea long ago, but decided to fight against Thalmarkin anyway to test our self-claimed superiour might. There were some agreements made between the realms that we would only fight eachother on the battlefield and Spearhold and Thalmarkin would not loot or TO eachothers regions.

While Thalmarkin was entertaining themselves in Nothois mountains however, Spearhold attacked Seandefur and looted the region until about half the population had been killed. Fingolfin got quite upset for this and called out Murchadh as liar to the rulers. Murchadh countered that there was never any agreement and that Fingolfin was making it all up.

Thereafter the most surprising thing happened, where Murchadh started to (IG) feel bad about his dishonourable behaviour, and stated that he would step down. A few days later he wrote a letter to all rulers that he took full responsibility of the broken promises and that he would join Thalmarkin as a punishment and repentence.

So well, he is one of us now! The Thalmarkian "Save Murchadh campaign" which was going on for a few weeks/months inside Thalmarkin actually worked :)
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.