Author Topic: The War.  (Read 90678 times)

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: The War.
« Reply #165: December 11, 2014, 11:04:37 AM »
It wasn't about the bulletins though, but about new character welcome message. Anyway, personally I haven't actively read bulletins in ages. They're there to consult when I'm not sure about a law for example and it's nice when they add flavour to your realm, but more important by galactic miles in that regard are the messages I get from other players on a daily basis in my opinion.

As for the Melites, seems like they're willing to give AA a shot so far. It'll be interesting to see how this develops. :)

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166: December 11, 2014, 12:17:21 PM »
As for the Melites, seems like they're willing to give AA a shot so far. It'll be interesting to see how this develops. :)

I'll point out that Melites now actually outnumber the Ar Agyrians... ;)

Lorgan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #167: December 11, 2014, 12:27:34 PM »
I'll point out that Melites now actually outnumber the Ar Agyrians... ;)

That train of thought could lead us to well-traveled paths... :)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #168: December 11, 2014, 03:42:26 PM »
I agree at some extent with Antonine's criticism. Ar Agyr should have been more talkactive.

But you must admit that i was the one who talked most :) Talking alone aint too fun either.

We are now living very intresting times at AA. All except 2 Melhedians have been accepted to Ar Agyr. 1 banned and 1 asked to leave... time will show how Melhedians will react on this.

There is helluwa mess with the regions. Map is messed up. 1 Region is other side of the island :D

Mhed is still held by Melhed. Althought it could be quite easily captured now.

South have not commented recent events publicly at all.

-Jaune
~Violence is always an option!~

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #169: December 11, 2014, 06:13:38 PM »
So Mavia's been banned. The official reason being a traitor to the realm, supported by the fact that she called OO incompetent and hurt his feelings, only after she increased the power of his realm by 100% of course. I don't think I've ever had a character banned so quickly. Fun times.

"Behavior that's admired is the path to power among people everywhere"

Renodin

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #170: December 11, 2014, 06:16:24 PM »
@JeVondair

We should get chars in the same realm some time! haha

I reckon we could have some fun times. ;D

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #171: December 11, 2014, 06:19:29 PM »
I'd be up for that, especially with Tandaros, D'Espana, and Arundel gone :-(

Sigh, I'll miss them.

Do send me a PM so I can find one of your characters

Antonine

• Mighty Duke
  • Current family: Sussex. Old family: Octavius.
    • View Profile
« Reply #172: December 11, 2014, 06:56:18 PM »
I think it looks like there'll be a fair few nobles heading to Caelum now...

JeVondair

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
    • SWTOR Reapers Guild
« Reply #173: December 11, 2014, 07:07:25 PM »
Nothoi is more likely, being closer and with more available land unless I misread?

Gotta say i'm pretty disappointed. This could have been a lot more fun.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #174: December 11, 2014, 07:16:52 PM »
Nothoi is more likely, being closer and with more available land unless I misread?

Nothoi is the most silent realm I've ever joined while playing this game.

Things might have changed since I left (I was told my messages helped get the ball rolling), but I wouldn't expect drastic changes.

Caelum doesn't have lots of land, nor is the land all that good for the most part, but high density improves estate efficiency, which can help pump out more gold out of poor regions than poorly populated rich regions. A lot more active nobles, though, which I think is the key factor. And an unstable new government. A context which allows much greater flexibility to appease newcommers, and thus much more opportunity for them in the long-term than just being lords in a silent realm.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Noldorin

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #175: December 12, 2014, 09:39:57 AM »
So Mavia's been banned. The official reason being a traitor to the realm, supported by the fact that she called OO incompetent and hurt his feelings, only after she increased the power of his realm by 100% of course. I don't think I've ever had a character banned so quickly. Fun times.

Im not really especially involved in what happens over at AA, but from what I hear ooc it seems that AA are gonna let almost anyone who wishes to stay stay. Except for Immanuel and Jevondair who has worked quite hard and vocally for the destruction of AA. It would have been extremely surprising to see AA let Jevondair stay after all that has been said and done, and very very dangerous for their own part. Aside for these two people (again, from what I hear), most people are even allowed to keep their Lordships (and possibly even Margrave/dukeships). Should lead to quite interesting times indeed, if they were to stay!
Everything in my own immediate experience supports my deep belief that I am the absolute center of the universe, the realest, most vivid and important person in existence.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #176: December 12, 2014, 10:33:26 AM »
Im not really especially involved in what happens over at AA, but from what I hear ooc it seems that AA are gonna let almost anyone who wishes to stay stay. Except for Immanuel and Jevondair who has worked quite hard and vocally for the destruction of AA. It would have been extremely surprising to see AA let Jevondair stay after all that has been said and done, and very very dangerous for their own part. Aside for these two people (again, from what I hear), most people are even allowed to keep their Lordships (and possibly even Margrave/dukeships). Should lead to quite interesting times indeed, if they were to stay!

Immanuel didnt come to AA, i heard he headed to Fronen. But there is young Octavius priest who was asked to leave, simply because of his family history at AA. We also gave option to JeVondair stay, but she needs to give up her Duchyship.

Gotta see how this evolve. How will they adapt AA's jolly King :)

Stabbity

• Marketing
  • Mighty Duke
  • Formerly the Himoura Family. Currently ?????????
    • View Profile
« Reply #177: December 12, 2014, 11:40:30 AM »
I've got money on "dagger in the back."
Life is a dance, it is only fitting that death sing the tune.

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
« Reply #178: December 12, 2014, 12:03:17 PM »
I've got money on "dagger in the back."

Yeah, one could say OO is stupid as boot... been betrayed by same chaps several times.. and yet again give em a chanche :P

But he has golden heart :)

Naidraug

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #179: December 15, 2014, 03:40:20 PM »
Now the war is making some interesting turns, with Fronen surrendering to Thalmarkin and OG, and lords joining Nothoi.

With their lands.

And in half a day Fronen now belongs to Nothoi. Oh the fun!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2014, 06:14:41 PM by Naidraug »
Stryfe Family: Tristan - Heorot/ Scherzer - Nothoi / Finan - Caelum / Arya - Farronite Republic