Author Topic: Ryu, Atanamir, now Erik... good guy BM!  (Read 29521 times)

Anaris

• Administrator
  • Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
Re: Ryu, Atanamir, now Erik... good guy BM!
« Topic Start: September 17, 2014, 07:21:51 PM »
I didn't it with intention to hurt the game.

99% of the people who break the game's rules don't do it with the intention to hurt the game. They do it because they think it's what's best for their realm, or for their character.

I even know that would be considered a placeholder position. I have the blame? Well, good. I continue to see the "report" and the Titans as a weapon for certain players to kick another ones? Yes, more now than ever. Mainly after see some messages...

I'm sorry if you feel that way. However, this report could not have hurt you if you were not, in fact, breaking the game's rules. And I guarantee you that most people in the game—including those in positions of power—are not breaking the game's rules on a regular enough basis that anyone with a grudge could simply report them and get them removed from power.

I understand it's comforting to think of it in those terms—that this was purely a power-play by someone who dislikes your character—but I'm afraid that just doesn't wash. You've been in the game far too long not to know better.
Timothy Collett

"The only thing you can't trade for your heart's desire...is your heart." "You are what you do.  Choose again, and change." "One of these days, someone's gonna plug you, and you're going to die saying, 'What did I say? What did I say?'"  ~ Miles Naismith Vorkosigan