Author Topic: Kingdom of Alara  (Read 35279 times)

Ehndras

• Mighty Duke
  • Voidwalker~
    • View Profile
Re: Kingdom of Alara
« Reply #30: January 18, 2016, 02:47:39 PM »
I'm very happy to receive so much RP and missives in private - its always the same folks, though. I'm sure once we go to war that'll change, but Xavax is nowhere near ready for war yet. We, and the other new realms, still have much work to do for the sake of internal stabilization.

In other news, and to my great surprise, a number of Xavax decided to join Robb and I in defeating the Itor Boss horde - ironically, they arrived before I did! Seems travel speed from Enubec is much better than Betholm, as their one-turn move was a two-turn for me. :)

King Robb responded thusly, to my happiness. I genuinely smiled with joyous pride at this:

Letter from Robb Starfall   (4 hours, 22 minutes ago)
Message sent to everyone in the region Itor Boss (4 recipients)

My friends, thanks for the help, should you need the same favor in the future dont hesitate to ask and we will come to your help (aid*).

Robb Starfall
King, Master of Coin of Alara
Royal of Alara
Duke of Itorunt
Margrave of Itorunt
Old (Deleted) Aurea family= Alura (Ruler/Marshal-Terran); Alekhthaeos (Arcaea); Ehndras (Riombara); Vvaros (Arcaea); Magnus (Xerarch-Xavax); Alekhsandr (Marshal/Hero-Fissoa); Decimus (Warrior-Sandalak); Khets'aeïn(Assassin-Riombara)

This account is no longer in use. New account vaguely under wraps.