Author Topic: Lords of Creation OOC Thread  (Read 33856 times)

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Lords of Creation OOC Thread
« Reply #75: June 28, 2011, 05:27:43 PM »
Feyrealm - The plane of Faerie
    Type: Parallel plane.
    Size and Shape: The Feyrealm has topography vaguely similar to the mortal world. It is a sphere and has mountains, forests and oceans.
    Gravity: Normal.
    Time: Timeless
    Morphic Traits: Divinely Morphic
    Energy-Traits: minor positive-dominant

The Feyrealm appears roughly like the mortal world but is also a more wild and untamed version. Instead of a sun, it is illuminated by luminescent plants and by stars that fill the sky. It has animals similar to the mortal realm but they are generally larger and more dangerous than their counterparts. Time does not pass like most other places, the inhabitants do not seem to age nor do things do not decay in the same way. They do experience hunger, thirst, and grow tired.

Certain spots in the Feyrealm connect to the mortal realm, allowing creatures to pass between. Known as Faerie-gates, unwary travelers can pass into the Feyrealm on accident and be lost. In the mortal realm, these spots generally are found in dense forests and other uncivilized places.

Pixies - The first of the fey created by Laune and residents of the Feyrealm. They are tiny humanoid figures with insect-like wings. Skilled tricksters, they enjoy playing games on others. Though fragile, they possess magic abilities that allow them to be invisible among other things.

Avalon (The Green Island)

A large island near Atlantis, Avalon is a forested island and home to the Elves.

Elves
The second of the fey created by Laune. They tend to be slender and fair in appearance. They mature slower than other races but in exchange can live long lives. Most elves tend to prefer nature over large cities and the elven tribes tend to be spread out and small in size.
The Emerald Court
The Emerald Court is a gathering of the leaders of the various elven tribes. The Court settles disputes between tribes and meets to discuss issues facing the elven people.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2011, 04:24:02 PM by Sypher »

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
« Reply #76: July 16, 2011, 01:45:37 AM »
It appears to me that every player has lost interest. Posting for the last month has been - at best - erratic. If I'm wrong about this, and people actually intend to play, I'm going to give you guys four days to respond. If there haven't been enough responses by then, I'll be closing down the game.
Born in Day they knew the Light; Rulers, prophets, servants, and warriors.
Life in Night that they walk; Gods, heretics, thieves, and murderers.
The Stefanovics live.

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #77: July 16, 2011, 10:29:32 AM »
I'm still in.

The Feymark Curse Those with this mark may look more wild than others of their race, its exact changes in their appearance will vary by individual. They may have pointed ears or be more slender in comparison to others of their race. The curse is passed on to the children of those first cursed. The bearers of this curse will not be uncomfortable remaining in one place for too long and tend to be impatient in general. They will tend to chafe at orders, have less respect for authority, and have a strong desire for freedom and independence.

songqu88@gmail.com

« Reply #78: July 16, 2011, 12:20:55 PM »
Can't come in without Bedwyr's input. I'm guessing Bedwyr's also waiting on Fleugs.

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
« Reply #79: July 16, 2011, 05:06:36 PM »
Can't come in without Bedwyr's input. I'm guessing Bedwyr's also waiting on Fleugs.

Then stop waiting on them, because I've lost faith that either give a damn.
The Stefanovics live.

Perth

• Honourable King
  • Current Character: Kemen
    • View Profile
« Reply #80: July 16, 2011, 05:47:33 PM »
It's a really cool game idea. It just became way to much information for me to keep up with.
"A tale is but half told when only one person tells it." - The Saga of Grettir the Strong
- Current: Kemen (D'hara) - Past: Kerwin (Eston), Kale (Phantaria, Terran, Melodia)

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #81: July 16, 2011, 07:22:50 PM »
I was waiting for Fleugs, and then lost track of time.  I've got another RP that will explain the whole thing and get Artemesia's god into play kinda half worked out, I'll finish it up and post sometime soonish.
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
« Reply #82: July 19, 2011, 11:21:49 PM »
Since my posting, there have been only three in-character posts, one "I'm still waiting post", and a player withdrawal. This is quite literally right on the line I was hoping for as a minimum: unless at least one more becomes active I can see little reason to continue spending time managing this game for so few people.
The Stefanovics live.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
  • Hippiemancer Extraordinaire
    • View Profile
« Reply #83: July 20, 2011, 07:58:13 AM »
And one that has never stopped posting!  :P
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
« Reply #84: July 21, 2011, 07:48:41 PM »
Berard, Solari, Perth, Silverhawk, Adriddae, Jimgerdes, Iltaran, and Fleugs have been marked inactive and should be considered removed from the game. If any of these players wish to return to activity they should contact me directly.

Bedwyr will be removed when he makes his death post.

Artemesia has been moved to the Active portion of the table (which I should have done weeks ago).
The Stefanovics live.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #85: July 24, 2011, 04:36:21 AM »
Looking above at the airships, the now-advanced autocannons that had since been established at the walls took aim and fired.

Your Urdimkal come from a 20 years research of the use of gunpowder, and would be probably still in the 100 years of Basic Scientific Research. Instead of autocannons, it would be expected of them to have something like primitive cannons from the XV century, or from the XVII if you really want to push it, but there is no way they could have made auto-cannons yet. If you don't mind correcting that, it would be very appreciated. :)
d'Arricarrère Family: Torpius (All around Dwilight), Felicie (Riombara), Frederic (Riombara) and Luc (Eponllyn).

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #86: July 29, 2011, 07:59:24 AM »
Hey, Ban, about the curse of the Children of the Dream, making them hate unlife, does it imply I cannot raise a Lich Hero to command a group of Alfar against the Emperor? It would require for some Alfar necromancers, at least, to follow the Lich and oppress their brethren.

^ban^

• BM Dev Team
  • Mighty Duke
  • Le Genie
    • View Profile
« Reply #87: July 29, 2011, 06:55:26 PM »
The Children of Dream are a specific subset of the Imperium. Militant and extremely powerful psions. The curse effected only them; not the Alfar at large.
The Stefanovics live.

Sypher

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #88: August 05, 2011, 04:12:46 PM »
Entropy Curse on Undead
Curse that causes undead to experience decay in one way or another. For intelligent undead magic may prevent the curse from causing their body to wear out, but their mind would slowly but steady experience the ravages of time making them forgetful and/or slowly lose whatever grip on sanity they might have had.

Sealkie - Another Fey species created by Laune. Their size is dependent on what kind of seal species they came from, the small Fairy Seals, the medium sized Grey Seal or the large Leopard Seals. When in humanoid form, their size stays roughly the same. Like seals, they tend to make their home along the coast where they can easily access the ocean for fishing or escape danger.

JPierreD

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #89: August 12, 2011, 06:50:13 AM »
Well, the lack of posts make me thing this is dead, so I'll be departing the game.
If people want to continue, and want my god to RP the end of his existence, PM me, and I'll do so.

Laters!