Author Topic: Lords of Creation: Redux - IC  (Read 25543 times)

Bluelake

• BM Dev Team
  • Noble Lord
  • Ta|i - Bluelake Family since 2007
    • View Profile
    • Family Tree
Re: Lords of Creation: Redux - IC
« Reply #45: June 25, 2011, 07:24:27 AM »
Sophia, the Void

The young goddess shivered as the older god approached, his coldness preceding him. When he stared at her and started changing, she could see how great his power was, but instead of fear, she felt awe. He took her own form, and she could see herself old and devoid of life and meaning.

Upon getting near her, he coldly stated:

"So you dare interfere with my creations? What is it that you seek, young one? Is it chaos and pain?"

Sophia looked into the eyes that stared blankly at her. He had done a good job, but the old woman's lack of expression bothered her much more because it was his. How could he be so emotionless? And yet, he seemed quite willing to give her some pain due to her actions, which made him somewhat frightening: an unrealized anger?

"Great Arkh" she said, "Creator of the White Curse. You built a thing of beauty to go around this planet." She took a breath, hoping she wouldn't be out of line. He could probably crush her, and the goddess wasn't all that sure she was eternal. "This image of mine you are wearing... would be very truthful if I were to ever age and decay. But it would also look different..." with this, Sophia gently took his old woman's hand. The goddess skin was fresh, but his was cold as ice. She compared them both. "It really is the same as mine... but so... withdrawn." She let it go. "I don't seek pain, Great Arkh, but your creatures were built on endless pain. Not because they lacked the spark, but because they were controlled, and by others with the spark. I made them stronger, in a way. When opposites are together, great things can happen."
Today is Thank Wimpie for Being an Awesome Dev Day. Give Wimpie some gratitude for his constant bugfixing, pestering of admins to get things done, and general Wimpieness.