Author Topic: Lukon, Portion, Oritolon vs MT, Aren  (Read 23984 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Lukon, Portion, Oritolon vs MT, Aren
« Topic Start: April 26, 2016, 10:11:17 AM »
Discuss
You miss out on Wetham. Wetham did war against MT no?

How is it a gangbang exactly? The whole thing is quite involved how it initially started and how it got to where it currently is.
If we can separate out the wars one by one. I would say like this.

-Oritolon versus Aren (To reclaim Oritolon King family homeland)
-Lukon, Portion versus Aren, Minas Thalion (To fight off MT trepassing Portion lands and killing Portion militia)
-Wetham versus Minas Thalion (MT noble was attacked by Wetham Ruler brother who was an infiltrator but the brother has disappeared since then)
-Outer Tilog(OT) versus Giblot Magnum (OT dislike Giblot name for Giblot name reminds OT of their ancient enemy Giblot. Both Outer Tilog and Giblot used to be ally when Giblot name is Inner Tilog. Well, you get the idea why both realms named Tilog)

Here's my understanding of events from skimming messages.

MT was mad at Wetham for an assassin and/or some other dastardly deeds. They waged war upon Wetham. But they had to march through Portion. Apparently MT's ruler didn't ask Portion's ruler nicely and after doing it more than once, Portion started defending their lands from MT. Lukon started demanding MT stop trespassing as Portion is Lukon's sister (i think they should be federated based on how close their two rulers behave) until it joined in. So Aren said Portion or Lukon or both were big and bad meanings beating up pon poor MT and they'd defend MT.

Completely unrelatedly, nobles in Oritolon got grumbly with their king about not being at war while the rest of the continent was, so they went to liberate the king's family's region of Abaka from Aren.
What Vita says is correct and pretty much sum up the Subject title above.

Today battle, Oritolon captured Aren General/Marshal/Lord of Warmanoras. He appears to have quite many titles to his name.
What's next? Stay tuned 8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)