Author Topic: Firebrand society  (Read 6502 times)

GundamMerc

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Firebrand society
« Topic Start: May 21, 2016, 12:58:54 AM »
Yeah, you're cool. *pat on the back*
But I'm talking not as much about OOC planning as about overall coordination, involvement and information exchange. Including religions, btw. Yes, it's all well and good but it is simply a closed club without OOC coordination. Not because you guys are exclusive, mind you, there are simply some objective restrictions like IG communication issues for example.
Here's a good example to illustrate my point. The old kingdom of Fissoa was pretty much bereft of any religious presence. Just like yourself I saw merit in reviving faith's presence in the realm. I started demolishing old Astroist temples across the isles because there were actually no Astroist priests or even laymen in the realm. Immediately I started receiving letters from Astroist priests from all across Dwilight demanding explanations. My answer to each of them was "Please send a priest here to proselytize. We are open for all faiths as long as they are active. All temples will be rebuilt if there are actual followers in the realm."
Needless to say there was no further reaction. Like zero interaction followed.
How does a realm embrace a religion if they have no contact with it IG? We need mechanisms to involve people in stuff and get involved. Maybe we need to start with OOC communication?

Old Astroist? I'm sorry, but ESA is hardly old.