Author Topic: Spearhold  (Read 19525 times)

Keuerleber Family

• Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Spearhold
« Topic Start: July 06, 2016, 09:03:34 PM »
Time to sink it!
They're already calling to sink an active island with rich RP value because they fear us so much. ;D It's funny because as a collective realm of players we have no intention of wiping out the Liars, where would the fun be in that? I think having a presence of both Liars and Truthseekers on the island would really make for an interesting atmosphere. I think sinking it entirely would be a shame, a lot of people play on Beluaterra specifically for the invasions.

If you only knew Truth then you would know the path before all of us as residents of Beluaterra. Portal followers get some interesting RPs with a lot of cryptic hints as to what is going, I have a theory as to what will happen, but I'll keep that to myself for now. I'll tell you one thing, Daimon worship is unpredictable and often times extremely frustrating but some how that's what makes it so much fun.

The Irony of this situation is that Josep lied to the King of Thalmarkin that he would be part of the human resistance in return for Spearhold's surrender after Josep's rebellion. Josep was little more than a petty criminal in his youth, then he was a rowdy legionnaire, now, people speak much worse of him.

That might be interesting, considering Usul has for years been secretly worshiping another demon, not present on the island.

That would be very interesting indeed, I wonder what the Might of Aku might think of that?