Author Topic: Spearhold  (Read 20389 times)

Logar

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
Re: Spearhold
« Topic Start: July 06, 2016, 10:11:21 PM »
That would be very interesting indeed, I wonder what the Might of Aku might think of that?

I am fairly sure he knows that something aint quite right with Usul....and Erasmus ;)

I am enjoying this island a lot. When I came back after some time off, I was specifically looking for an evil realm to place Usul into, to match his own characteristics. When he was in the Far East, although the realm wasn't particularly evil, they turned a blind eye to some of his antics. Here in Spearhold, Usul feels more at ease.

However, out-of-character I have been pondering a while over how to integrate Usul into the realm although he Worships his own demon Zraath. I shall have to get down to catching up on some RP's.
Basically there are still many missing pages from Usul's book, so Usul is unsure if there is any connection between Akkan and Zraath. He will follow Akkan under the premise that Akkan is doing the work of Zraath, until proved otherwise.
Erasmus though....doesn't really favour Akkan, the professed demon god. He just doesn't seem to connect with him... for some strange reason....
« Last Edit: July 06, 2016, 10:57:19 PM by Logar »
"...Together We Stand, Divided We Fall!..." -- 'Hey You', Pink Floyd