Author Topic: Perdan and the Realms It Interacts With  (Read 43256 times)

Gabanus family

• Board Moderator
  • Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Perdan and the Realms It Interacts With
« Reply #30: July 14, 2016, 02:54:57 PM »
A number of the Lions had their accounts labeled as being from Paraguay (?), where the leader was from. They quit to a man when he did.

A few years later, the leader rejoined the game, using the same family name (which is just fine), and several of the other Paraguayan (?) Lion families rejoined around the same time.

When we investigated them then, we found that they were, without any doubt at all, multicheating.

This does not mean that they were multicheating when they were in Fontan before; however, it does raise significant questions.

(Also, as I recall, having also been there at the time, most of the leader's rant was more of the "you've ruined my reputation, I can't stay here unless you take back the punishment" type. Really very arrogant.)

Was not aware of that second part, but then we're still only talking about part of the Lions at best. I know some active families also quite around that same time in the rage frenzy, of whom I'm certain they weren't multies.

And yes, from my memmory that was about the reasoning, or a large part of the rant. I think the temp ban was for 'ordering/pushing' for a certain unit type, after which it all enraged.
New account active chars:
Garas: First Oligarch - Goriad: Astrum - Goriad II: Obia'Syela