Author Topic: Modifying TMP Training Reductions  (Read 86174 times)

Shenron

• Noble Lord
  • Come and play people ;)
    • View Profile
Re: Modifying TMP Training Reductions
« Reply #180: September 18, 2011, 01:16:55 PM »
Yes can we please turn this into a TMP rant. (disclaimer: please don't mind the language I'm very frustrated) IF WE ARE NOT GOING TO FIX TMP THEN LETS JUST GET !@#$ING RID OF IT.

Sorry. This is just silly. Ok I know it sounds lovely to "get creative" but when can we just drop the act and admit this is quite silly? Before I write a page of reasons why TMP should be turfed (or changed completely) lets begin with this: is it not dramatic example of how bad Tmp is when it prevents realms from fighting effectively.

You should have plopped down a lot of militia

Militia gets affected by tmp...

That is PRECISELY why Tom implemented TMP. Because he wants leadership like that in Madina to fail.

And Fissoa? We've recently got a cool new government where it's official policy to share nothing behind closed doors. Are we being punished too? Actually lets just punish everyone for existing. Cool.

EDIT:

And I'll just say this, too, because someone has to say it: GDoF has been sitting on its ass for *years* doing nothing. Never fighting any meaningful war with anyone. Now when TMP penalties finally hit, it's suddenly TMP's fault that they can't attack anyone? That's a load of crap. < Shenron's head actually pops at this point.

TMP is obviously not perfect. But it's also not the reason that certain realms aren't fighting.

Rob I would love to tear off your testicles right now.

Since you don't have a character in this realm, I guess I can't blame you for being ignorant of the fact that we are trying pretty damn hard to get stuff organized and just as we are about to send a a pretty sexy force over the channel, TMP makes everything useless. Let me tell you first hand, I am not exaggerating when I say that TMP is the sole reason that we now can't fight Aurvandil. Our armies are for once, a decent size, with a decent activity and organization, and then TMP knocks us flat on our faces.

I wouldn't be surprised if some of the newbs (who we have been cultivating for a while) leave because of this crap.

And yes I am angry.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2011, 01:28:58 PM by Shane "Shenron" O'neil »
My language: (Apologies for any confusion this results in.)
Awesome = Ossim
Tom = Tarm