Author Topic: The Current War  (Read 564679 times)

jaune

• Mighty Duke
  • Suck my socks!
    • View Profile
Re: The Current War
« Reply #990: August 02, 2012, 07:12:45 AM »
There sure was moments when KK was reallly close to march through Cantril, to simply test if Talerium would let it go.

KK has time to time tried to make Tal & Eston to sign peace, it would release Eston forces to fight on other front... but then again, Coria is blocking that way from Eston.

KK also consired retiring and let someone else do that risky move, that was when there was pretty high pressure to attack Talerium from outside and inside Darka... it was close, really close that we didnt open front line there.

Darka cant be mercenary atm. CE threatened to attack us if we defend Eston... but since Eston is good jolly friend of us, we did it for free and declared war to CE. And Perth, believe me i could make a good deal at any moment, which would be good for Darka and baaad for Eston(atleast short term) :) We just need to think a bit future as well.

Anyway, even this war is very frustrating and havent gone well for the "coalition"(not much of a coalition after south betrayed us) there is, like Perth pointed out been some changes on diplomacy.
~Violence is always an option!~