Author Topic: What's Minas Thalion like?  (Read 26755 times)

Ketchum

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: What's Minas Thalion like?
« Reply #15: February 13, 2012, 04:35:15 AM »
Oritolon was mostly gutted by multi accers and OOC clans followed by a long period of peace that allowed incompetent elected officials to become entrenched with noobs electing and supporting noobs. There was no legitimate internal bickering. Put Spearhead or Actrial back in PM and I guarantee priest stomping will return.

Finding an enemy doesn't mean anything when the army is run by people who either give bad orders or no orders, with half of them sent out to 'secret missions'.
Yes, but can you blame the one mastermind behind the multi accer? He has a dream, a lofty dream indeed to reenergize the whole Oritolon realm. We have seen how active Oritolon realm can be, during the rebellion times. How many messages and planning efforts we put to work? How I miss the rebellion times and also the priests wars against Alowca and Alebad realms...  :'(

Put Spearhead and we may end up more quieter than before. Put Actrial, I agree we could be in for interesting times. Now the last election, we can see how the Oritolon realm votes divided between Actrial, Spearhead and Rhiannon  :P

Hey, we gotta get back to the topic, this topic is about MT  8)
Werewolf Games: Villager (6) Wolf (4) Seer (3); Lynched as Villager(1). Lost as Villager(1), Lost as Wolf(1) due to Parity. Hunted as Villager(1). Lynched as Seer(2).
Won as Villager(3). Won as Seer(1). Won as Wolf(3).
BM Characters: East Continent(Brock), Colonies(Ash), Dwilight(Gary)