Author Topic: Dwilight IC and OOC updates and news!  (Read 254619 times)

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
Re: Dwilight IC and OOC updates and news!
« Reply #795: August 21, 2011, 03:52:05 PM »
If the Nobles of Caerwyn wouldn't be already planning at least to go South :)

Nathan

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #796: August 21, 2011, 04:14:06 PM »
If Tom manually sets that as their capitol, they could continue a little while longer :p

He only did that for Outer Tilog and it's probably the only time he ever will. He (like many others) has a fondness for OT so it was probably just a "I don't want to lose you" favour.

The Caerwynians have given up anyway, they're all making their way over to Madina to help us win the war. Their reward will be the Candiels duchy :P

Telrunya

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #797: August 21, 2011, 04:16:43 PM »
Euh, I really don't think Tom favours any Realm. Shouldn't be spreading that kind of stuff.

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #798: August 21, 2011, 05:14:27 PM »
What an interesting and odd situation when a realm has 8 regions left (which is a lot) but no cities. They have a townsland. If Tom manually sets that as their capitol, they could continue a little while longer :p

Via was a much better bet - far away from the proposed new realm and Astrum!

dustole

• Mighty Duke
    • View Profile
« Reply #799: August 21, 2011, 05:35:45 PM »
I am still surprised that Caerwyn refused peace.  We had already destroyed their capitol.  They have given up and said we could have whatever we can take.  They have no army left and no capitol.  We offered to help them rebuild their realm which would have 2 cities, 3 townslands and several rural regions.  They refuse and instead take nothing and just give up.  Did they resort to cannibalism and go crazy?
Kabrinski Family:  Nathaniel (EC), Franklin (BT), Aletha(DWI)

Bael

• Mighty Duke
  • Have sword, will travel!
    • View Profile
« Reply #800: August 21, 2011, 05:50:05 PM »
I am still surprised that Caerwyn refused peace.  We had already destroyed their capitol.  They have given up and said we could have whatever we can take.  They have no army left and no capitol.  We offered to help them rebuild their realm which would have 2 cities, 3 townslands and several rural regions.  They refuse and instead take nothing and just give up.  Did they resort to cannibalism and go crazy?

Well, when Caerwyn started going on killing sprees in Astrum, my character started making plans to leave. After that (and many other things), nothing that Caerwyn could do would surprise him.

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #801: August 21, 2011, 09:23:20 PM »
Euh, I really don't think Tom favours any Realm. Shouldn't be spreading that kind of stuff.

False, what he said was true. There was an announcement on the news ticker for it too, I believe. He made a townsland OT's capital when they lose their last city, stating that the realm had kept him motivated in continuing BM when he had otherwise lost all interest.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Bedwyr

• Mighty Duke
  • House Bedwyr
    • View Profile
« Reply #802: August 21, 2011, 09:26:16 PM »
Here's the interesting thing regarding capitals...If you lose yours, then you have to build a new one before you get a capital.  So, Golden Farrow revolts, Caerwyn has no capital.  Via, while being the last city, was not the capital.

Or it's a bug  :D
"You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here!"

Lopeyschools

• Knight
  • Meow Meow Secret Mission Meow
    • View Profile
« Reply #803: August 21, 2011, 11:52:30 PM »
Yah it was weird.

As mentioned before Caerwynians preferred to leave then surrender. Most of us are going south to Madina.
Kula (Ibladesh), Lucius (Caligan Empire), Graviel (Caerwyn)

Chenier

• Exalted Emperor
    • View Profile
« Reply #804: August 21, 2011, 11:54:33 PM »
Yah it was weird.

As mentioned before Caerwynians preferred to leave then surrender. Most of us are going south to Madina.

I hope you save it from itself.
Dit donc camarade soleil / Ne trouves-tu ça pas plutôt con / De donner une journée pareil / À un patron

Lopeyschools

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #805: August 22, 2011, 12:00:26 AM »

time will tell

DoctorHarte

• Mighty Duke
  • Stoned on BattleMaster
    • View Profile
« Reply #806: August 22, 2011, 12:12:13 AM »
time will tell

I get to join 'em even though someone them dislike me for leaving so earl on in the war.  Psh, I'll put them in line  8)
New Harte Family: Eros (Vix Tiramora, EC), Nyx (Fronen, BT), Chance (Avernus, DW), Scopuli (Gothica, Colonies)

Old Harte Family: Hyperion (Aurvandil, DW), William (IVF, BT), Katrina (Fronen, BT), Callandor II (Ohnar West, FE)

Phellan

• Noble Lord
    • View Profile
« Reply #807: August 22, 2011, 12:34:13 AM »

Pft, we're awesome.    We'd be even better without all that northern interference :P

Lopeyschools

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #808: August 22, 2011, 03:02:06 AM »
Trying to organize a dying realm was a lot of work for the record. Trying to get roughly over 30 characters to agree on anything was like pulling teeth, predictably we've spilt into three groups, those staying with to fight Itaulond with Asylon, those travelling to Madina and the Saxons who appear to disagree with everything but remain entirely insular and unreadable.

Kids these days

De-Legro

• Honourable King
    • View Profile
« Reply #809: August 22, 2011, 03:21:39 AM »
Trying to organize a dying realm was a lot of work for the record. Trying to get roughly over 30 characters to agree on anything was like pulling teeth, predictably we've spilt into three groups, those staying with to fight Itaulond with Asylon, those travelling to Madina and the Saxons who appear to disagree with everything but remain entirely insular and unreadable.

Kids these days

The Saxons are probably just trying to work out which realm they can try and takeover next.
Previously of the De-Legro Family
Now of representation unknown.