Author Topic: Offtopic  (Read 28151 times)

Geronus

• Honourable King
  • Dum dee dum dee dum
    • View Profile
Re: Offtopic
« Reply #75: May 12, 2013, 01:40:27 AM »
I don't find insulting the fact that you cheerfully added the word "laughable" in there.Apparently others believed so and this is why now i have to make an appeal.I m just letting you know that.

Now as far as it concerns memes and calling it trolling as well , i will add that it also indicates you have no idea what trolling is in the first place and of course that you just don't like internet viral humor that memes are.

I have nothing more to add here so this will also be my last comment. I will discuss this with Tom because i feel it has to change,if he rejects my appeal then end of story.
I find it normal that some people disagree but i also find difficult to understand how you want such poor verdicts as precedent  in a case like ooc harassement.
I also know that you couldn't care less i am saying i witnessed when i was in Swordfell some serious ooc harass from all parts and in different levels but i did so you can't call my argument weak, laughable, inexistent but for me is more important to support the things i know for facts even if i don't have evidence.

That's about it.

The reason I have so far not been moved by your arguments is that you (and everyone else arguing against this verdict) have so far completely failed to answer this simple question:

Why should we in effect rule that is OK to tell another player to go !@#$ himself?

My answer is:

We shouldn't. It is never OK to tell another player to go !@#$ himself.

How that very simple statement of principle became so controversial in this case is mind-boggling to me. If you want me to change my mind, come up with an argument that will make me reconsider that statement. Good luck.